SIXTEEN

"It's me, Pablo! Remember?" He asked, Kim looked at Miran.

"Oh, ¡Dios mío! ¿Dónde has estado?" Kim brushed her hair backwards with a smile as turned around. Her gaze met Miran's. (Oh, my goodness, where have you been?)

"¿Qué? ¡Estoy en California ahora mismo! Tu mamá me dijo que trabajas aquí" (What? I'm in California right now! Your mom told me you work here)

"I am not in California right now, but when I'm back I would give you a call!" She replied, excitedly.

"Te extraño Kim," he said, instead. (I miss you, Kim,)

Kim giggled, and hummed before hanging up, she looked in Miran's direction and his eyes had never left hers. A smile tugged her lips, and she quickly hurried to him.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that," she said as soon as she joined them and noticed Miran's arms open for her. She stood beside him, and his hands caressed her back, Kim smiled.

"Congratulations," Lina said, Fatima scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Kim, Miran, Eisa and Aisha's gazes shifted to her, and she didn't look so happy at the news. Kim raised her gaze and looked away, she immediately caught a waiter, she stretched her hand towards him, grabbing a glass of cocktail.

"Come on, Lina, don't be pathetic," She said, and grabbed her hand, Eisa's gaze fell to Kim and shifted towards Miran who didn't mind and smiled instead.

"Don't take that to mind, Kim" Aisha said as soon they left their presence.

"Not all, none taken," Kim replied with her smile brighter than ever, she looked at Miran and his face gladdened.

"Come on, there's a friend I want you to meet," Aisha said, grabbing Kimimela's hand, Kim swallowed and dropped the glass, staring at Miran and her eyes went sad as she left his side.

The car stopped at Miran's mansion and he got out, walking to the other side Tony pulled the door open for Kim as he approached, she quickly made her way out, smiling while she took his hand.

"That would be all for tonight," Miran said to Tony, beside them was Lima. 

"Alright, Mr Mayer," Tony replied, Miran held Kim's waist and gently directed her to the door.

"Do you change house every day?" She asked, Miran giggled and kissed her cheek, inhaling her.

"I figured we should stay here for a while," He breathed against her cheek, Kim pulled back but his hands on her waist held her close.

"Hey, big guy, I have work, remember?" She said, urging her to roll her eyes at him.

"Do you really have to?" He asked, moving forward and this caused Kim to take steps backwards.

She laughed, and placed her hands over his shoulders, smiling at him.

"Miran!" She called laughing loudly, while he kissed her neck, breathing heavily against them, he pulled back to get a glimpse of her face.

"What?" He asked, his eyes closed halfway, Kim remained silent staring at him, unable to understand the look in his eyes, "You looked so tempting today," he leaned closer to her ears and breathed against them. Goosebumps covered her body, and she shook slightly under this touch.

"Did you drink when I was away?" She asked, staring at him, Miran could barely open his eyes.

"Away?" He chuckled, his hand ran into her hair, and he pulled her forehead closer to his lips, leaving a long kiss. "Don't be ridiculous," he replied, Kim giggled and pulled away.