THIRTY-TWO

Ava and Kim sat at the hospital cafeteria while Ava scrolled through her phone, Kim however did the same.

It's been a week since her father's incident, and Miran had work to finish in Mexico and had flown over to complete the deal. It's been a tough time getting to prepare for her wedding, even when their wedding destination was Mexico, they had a lot to prepare and a wedding date was set finally.

"Your giggles are annoying," Ava said, Kim lifted her head to look at her and indeed she looked disgusted, Kim rolled her eyes and smiled back at her phone replying to his messages.

Miran: Mexico is boring without you.

Kimimela; California is boring without you,

She paused and thought for a while,

Kimimela; Home is boring... I have to come back from work to an empty house, I miss you,

"Home?" She muttered, blushing

Miran; I can take the next flight,

Kimimela: What about work? You're not done,

Her smile disappeared when she heard a familiar voice call for her, looking towards the direction, Mr Williams waltzed his way towards her. She quickly locked her phone and dropped it on the table.

"Mr Williams," she called, forcing a smile. She looked at Ava and she had the same fake smile on, hers were easier to tell since she gritted her teeth.

"Ummm, what are you doing tonight?" He asked, Kim looked at Ava confused.

"Um, I-"

"We are having a send-off party for Mrs Willy," He paused, looking at Ava. "You're not aware?" He asked, Ava shook her head.

Everyone knew Mrs Willy was leaving Love Hospital as she was being transferred, but their shocked expression left him eager to say more.

"We are having a send-off party at Queen's Club," he said, Ava turned to Kim.

"Queen's club?" Ava asked at the same time, Kim. Queen's Club, of course, had quite some time there and it wasn't the kind of clubs doctors do send off, Queen's Club wasn't decent.

"I insist you come, Kim especially you," he said, Kimimela swallowed.

"I'm sorry Sir,"

"It's a must, Kimimela! There's no excuse, you too Ava," he said, turning and walking away from them.

"It's a trap," Ava said as soon he walked out, Kimimela sighed and looked back at her phone Miran hadn't still replied. "We made an appointment to see your designer tonight... So she can take your measurements for your gown, your wedding gown, besides, I don't think Miran would want you in Queen's Club tonight," Ava said, emphasizing the wedding gown, Kim looked at her and gasped, moving a little closer.

Finally, Miran's message popped in and Kim looked at it.

Miran; If you need me here, I would.

Kimimela; I'm going to Queen's Club,

Her heart skipped when she sent the message, her phone vibrated immediately and he sure had replied.

Miran; Queen's Club? I thought you had an appointment with your designer.

Kimimela; I do, but we have this work...

Miran; Work in Queen's Club?

Kimimela; We are sending off Mrs Willy.

Miran: In Queen's Club, Kim?

Kimimela: Yes

Miran: we would take about this later, maybe when I get back.

Kimimela: It's tonight

Miran: it's dangerous, Kimimela not now.

She sighed softly to avoid Ava's glare, but she looked at her anyway, Kim let out a soft breath again.

"I have an idea," She whispered, pushing herself closer to Ava, while she did the same.

"An idea?" Ava asked, bringing her ear a little further.

"We go to Queen's Club," she said, Ava shook her head and leaned back.

"Are you insane?" She intoned, hands crossed.

"No no no, Listen, I am fed up about Mr Williams, honestly but going to Queen's can only solve this, it's not a professional place," she said,

"So? You know you're quite in danger with Fatima still on your neck, that's why she's there," Ava pouted, Kim looked back at Lima who stared at her like an owl, she immediately lowered her gawking and piercing gaze.

"I know," Kim sighed, softly.

"And you want to do this? I know you're doing this without Miran's consent," Ava asked with her brows raised, Kim sighed heavily rolling her eyes.

"He's not the boss of me," she replied, smiling.

"I know Kim, I'd hit him in the head if he does but Fatima scares me and I don't want to see you in danger... You have your wedding, and I'd blame myself if something happens to you 'cause apparently your plan is THE BEST!" She said in a praising low time that made Kim giggle.

After a long pause and their intense gaze glancing around each other, Ava asked "So what's the plan?"

"Lose her," Kim replied and Ava looked at Lima behind her, back to Kim.

"That's impossible, that lady is an owl, she isn't taking her eyes off you," Ava replied, Kim shrugged.

"Pour me your coffee," Kim said, Ava's brows thinned, confused.

"What?" She asked, chuckling, she looked down at the coffee on the table, looked back at Kim, looked at Lima and shook her head, "No way," she said.

"Just do it... Do it and see her reaction," Kim replied.

"All this for a reaction?"

"Do it!" Kim snapped, Ava picked up her coffee and splashed it on her, Kim froze, and her white top and coat turned brown, she smiled feeling the warmness.

"Miss Cortes?" Lima called from behind her, she looked at Ava who held her mouth in awe, "Are you okay?" She asked, Kim released a deep breath.

"Get me my coat from my office," Kim said, glaring at Ava, Lima paused, looking around.

"I'm sorry, Miss Cortes, I can't leave you alone, Mr Mayer would be-," she said, Kim turned to her.

"I need a jacket! You want me walking around the hallway looking like this" She exclaimed, causing Lima to nod and take steps backwards, "Oh, Lima I need the car key," she said, Ava turned to her in doubt she would hand it over to her, Lima looked at Ava who looked away,

"Miss Cortes..."

"I need to go home, we are done..." She said, Lima opened her mouth to speak but Kim's brows raised and she breathed.

"Yes, Miss Cortes," she said and made a turn and rushed towards the dressing room.

"Let's go," Kim said as soon as she was out of their sight, Ava shook her head with a small applause,

"Damn girl," Ava said, grabbing her phone while Kim dropped her, "Why?"

"Miran has it tracked," Kim explained and they quickly made their way towards the exit.