Chapter 21: Niccolo

-
Mature scenes ahead.
-

"What's up bro?" bungad ni Jax sa akin pagkatapos ko siyang ayaing uminom dito sa bar.

"Nothing. Just wanna grab some drinks. Work has been so fucking draining lately." I answered him.

Even though I'm just the COO of dad's company, it's still pretty tiring to do just work 24/7. I haven't even been going out to party or hangout just to finish my workload.

Tumawa siya, "No shit." umorder ulit siya ng isa pang glass mula sa bartender. "I heard about your dad's new wife." mukhang curious siya.

I smirked, "I bet that shit won't last too." kumpiyansang sagot ko.

Dad has had a lot of girlfriends before after mommy. None of them lasted even just for year.

"How do you know? I mean, your dad proposed to her." tanong niya sa akin.

"Because I'll make sure. We've been here before, dad and I. It never works out for him." sagot ko sa kaniya.

"Make sure how?" natawa siya. "Ano na namang binabalak mo kuya?"

"Dad's been hurt a lot before. Ako nalang ang mayroon siya, I don't want some other girl who'll just end up being like mom." lumagok ako sa iniinom kong brandy.

Natahimik naman si Jax sa sinabi ko. We both know how our mother ruined both of our lives. That's exactly why we cared about our own dads more.

"I heard that this new fiancé of dad has her daughter." ngumisi ako. "That could be the plan."

"Bro, you're seriously gonna use a girl?" umiiling si Jax.

"Listen, I'm trying to protect my family here. Besides, girls are so easy to manipulate into doing what you want." I laughed at the thought of it.

I honestly don't care if I end up hurting this girl or not. She'll move on, ang mahalaga ay hindi na muling may pumasok sa buhay ni Dad.

"So what exactly are you going to do?" pagtatanong ni Jax sa akin. Tinignan ko siya.

"Easy, I'm gonna fuck her and make her fall for me." I smirked.

"Asshole." umiiling na sagot ni Jax at saka ako hinampas sa balikat ko. "How do you know that's going to work?"

"I just know. I'll make her fall for me hard that she's gonna start begging her mom to be with me." kumpiyansang sabi ko. This has to work, for the sake of my family.

He scoffed, "That's fucking evil, dude."

Dad told me na ngayong araw lilipat sa amin ang fiancé niya kasama ang anak niya. This could be the start of my plan.

Pagkatapos naming uminom ni Jax ay umuwi na ako ng bahay, hoping to see her there.

Ilang beses akong nag-doorbell ngunit walang nagbubukas. Mukhang wala na namang tao rito sa bahay. Akmang kukunin ko nalang sana ang susi nang may nagbukas ng pinto.

"Who are you?" I asked. Mukhang ito ang anak ng fiancé ni daddy.

She looks beautiful, I'm not even gonna lie.

Maputi siya at maganda ang kutis niya, mukhang may lahi ang isang ito pero nangingibabaw pa rin ang Filipina features niya.

I suddenly remembered what I had planned and I pretended to be drunk.

"Who are you?" pagtatanong rin niya sa akin.

Nagpanggap akong walang balanse para makalapit ako sa kaniya. God knows girls love the proximity.

Sinubukan niya akong saluhin, which is something I did not expect. Sa liit niyang ito kumpara sa akin ay nakaya pa niya akong alalayan.

Inupo niya ako sa couch. Mukhang hindi niya alam ang gagawin niya sa akin.

Nakita ko namang walang tao rito kundi kami lang, this could be a perfect opportunity. Akmang may tatawagan siya sa cellphone niya nang hinagip ko ang kamay niya.

"You're gorgeous." tinitigan ko siya. I mean, it's true. She looks pretty.

She's not like the other girls I've been with. She has this light complexion and a beauty that doesn't even need makeup.

Mukhang kinabahan siya sa pagtitig ko. Sinubukan niyang pumiglas sa pagkakahawak ko sa braso niya ngunit hinigpitan ko ito.

"Y-you should rest. You're drunk." nauutal na sagot niya sa akin. It's working, she's nervous around me.

"No, I'm not." nakangising sabi ko sa kaniya, saka ko inilagay ang buhok niya sa likod ng tenga niya.

I saw her cheeks blush.

I tried leaning on to kiss her at mukhang hindi niya alam ang gagawin niya. I pulled her hips over to make her sit on my lap.

And to my surprise, she's now sitting on my dick. Which made it erect. All she's doing is sit on my lap but it's already turning me on.

Fuck.

I started kissing her while holding her hips. I can feel that she's nervous that someone might see us. Nililibot ng mata niya ang paligid habang hinahalikan ko siya. But she started kissing me back after a few minutes.

Goddamn, this girl can kiss.

I wanted to escalate things more so I carried her to the kitchen counter. I started kissing her neck and down to her chest. I thought we were about to have sex but then I found myself kneeling in front of her.

I'm gonna start slow and please you tonight.

I lifted her skirt and started removing her underwear. She looks so nervous yet thirsty for some action. I spread open her legs.

I kissed her inner thigh slowly until I reached her now wet pussy.

"Hm, you're already soaking wet." I teased her.

I started licking the folds of her in between. I can hear her whimper with every move I do. I sucked her clit which made her moan louder.

"Mhm, fuck." she moaned. Even her moans are pleasant to the ears.

I continued pleasing her until I felt her legs starting to shake. I ate her faster which made her reach her orgasm that quick.

"You tasted good, but you didn't last long enough. I'm guessing this is your first time." I said sarcastically.

How long was that? 5 minutes? What is this a girl, a virgin? Ha! That's even better, easier to manipulate.

She looked flustered after I said those words. Cute. I wanted to do her a favor by putting her underwear back.

I decided to finally introduce myself to her.

"I'm Niccolo, in case I forgot to introduce myself." pagpapakilala ko sa kaniya.

She looked shocked as I said those words. Para siyang nakakita ng multo at hindi makapagsalita.

I wanted to grin because I know my plan worked. She now knows that I'm her stepbrother– I assume, and she just got pleasured by me.

Let the plan begin.