Chapter 35: Love

Mature scenes ahead.

"Baby.. If we do this, I can never completely let you go anymore." I said as I looked straight to Adaline's eyes.

She bit her lips and started kissing me once again. I held her waist as I carried her while I stood up. We continued kissing passionately and I can't help but feel hot all over my body.

Fuck.

The things she make feel, no one else can give me this feeling of excitement and comfort.

I laid her in bed without ever breaking our kiss. I stopped for a second just to look at her beautiful face.

"You look so beautiful tonight I don't think I can hold myself back." I said truthfully. She blushed at the statement I just made.

"I don't want you to." she replied.

Is she trying to seduce me?

Then fuck it.

Forgive me for all the things I'll do to you tonight, Adaline.

I began kissing her lips passionately, cherishing every moment I get to do this. I then moved to her neck, leaving marks all over it.

I don't care who sees it, so then everyone knows this girl is mine.

I started undressing her as my lips trailed from her neck down to her supple chests. I caressed one with my hand and sucked the other.

"Mhm." she moaned softly.

Her moans are like music to my ears that I'll never get tired of hearing.

I left another mark right above her boob and my lips trailed her body once again, reaching for her down below. I removed her panties while looking straight into her eyes.

I let out a smirk as she got flustered by the circling motions that my finger does to her pussy.

"Shit." I cussed under my breath as I felt how wet she is. I inserted my middle finger inside her, which made her bite her lip.

I hope I'm not hurting her.

I continued pushing my finger in and out and I felt her ease up. I added another finger and went faster.

"O-Ohhh fuck." she moaned once again.

I reached deep inside her and I felt her insides starting to tremble, I pulled out my fingers before she reach her climax.

She looked at me confused, "W-Why?" she asked.

I smirked, "Not yet."

I spread open her legs and kissed her inner thigh, progressing into her now wetter pussy. She tried closing her legs as I licked her.

"Open wide baby." I demanded. She did as I say and I continued eating her pussy out. She let out moans as I flicked my tongue on her clit. "You like that baby?" I teased her.

"Mhm, fuck yes." she cussed in between her moans.

I inserted my finger once again while still licking her clit, I felt her tense up as I began eating her pussy faster.

"O-Oh, I-I'm gonna come." she announced while struggling to say the words. Her moans got me turned on even more.

Her legs began to shake in orgasm. She pulled my hair while trying to push me down onto her pussy.

She's craving for more.

She's now panting and drenched in sweat, she sat and tried to unbuckle my pants while giving me a burning look straight to my eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her.

"Just shut up and let me." she replied. She's fiercer that before which is a complete shock for me.

She pushed me down to bed after undressing me. She positioned herself on top of me, "Fuck." I cussed softly as she held my hard dick. She's trying to get it inside her.

I felt her wetness drip all over my dick, it made it easy for her to get it in slowly. "Ah." she moaned under her breath. I can feel being deep inside her.

She started moving her hips up and down which made me clench my jaw in pleasure, "Oh, fuck." I groaned. I watched her fuck me in pleasure as it was evident in her face that she's enjoying.

I held her hips and started moving her faster, "Ahh fuck!" she cussed in pleasure. I started thrusting together with the movement of her hips. I can't help but let out my moans, "F-Fuck baby." I'm struggling to say the words in so much pleasure.

Just seeing Adaline on top of me turns me on in all possible ways no one ever has.

"I-I'm gonna come." she said with a shaky voice. Hearing her say that makes me wanna pleasure her more. I began circling my thumb on her clit, "O-Ohh fuck!" she almost screamed in pleasure.

I smirked, "You're gonna come? All over my dick, huh?" I asked her.

"F-Fuck yes." she replied while moving her hips faster and faster. Her legs began to shake and she lost every energy she has in her body. She held onto my chest for support, still sitting on top of my dick.

She laid beside me as she tries to gather her breath, "I'm not done." I said. She looked shocked at what I said.

"W-What? I-I'm already tired." she replied. I can't help but smile with how fragile she is.

I kneeled just in front of her legs, "I'll take care of you."

I placed a pillow underneath her hips to support her. I started gliding my dick up and down onto his clit and she let out a faint moan, "Ohh."

I began inserting my dick, feeling her inside. I can't help but open my mouth in pleasure. "Fuck you feel so good."

I started thrusting inside her once again watching her grab the sheets with her hands in pleasure. She's still feeling sensitive from coming earlier.

"F-Faster, Niccolo." she pleaded.

"Louder." I commanded.

"F-Faster Niccolo! Fuck me faster and harder." she ordered me.

"Say less, baby." I said as I began fucking deep inside her. I can see my dick bulging into her belly because of the pillow underneath her hips. I kept hitting her G-spot until she came once again.

"Damn, already? It hasn't even been five minutes." I teased her. I fucked her through her orgasm, I can feel her insides trembling. I can feel myself starting to come, "F-Fuck, I'm close baby." I grunted.

"Come inside me." she said straight to my eyes.

I got shocked with her demand, "Are you sure? This means I can get you pregnant anytime." I told her.

"I know, and I want you to come inside me." she replied.

"If I do that, you're completely mine Adaline." She nodded but that's not enough for me. "I wanna hear you say it." I said.

"I'm yours, Niccolo." she said, following my orders.

I held her hands and thrusted faster and deeper inside her. I can feel my dick starting to erupt, "Fuck!" I groaned loudly as I started shooting my cum inside her. She gasped with the feeling of pleasure.

I pulled out and I can see my cum starting to drip from her pussy.

I laid beside her and planted a soft kiss on her lips, "I love you." I said with all my feelings.

She looked like she couldn't believe what I just said, "I-I love you, too." she blushed. I felt like my heart could explode from so much happiness right now.

I caressed her hair as she drift away to sleep with her head on my arms.

I will do anything just to keep you, Adaline.

I'll never let you go again even if it means turning my back on everyone just to be with you.