chapter 46

MARCELLA SAT ON THE COLD GROUND, WATCHING OVER ANDREA AS THEY WAITED FOR MICHONNE TO RETURN

Andrea was sick. Nothing too serious, just the flu, Marcie guessed.

But it was enough to weaken the group. To slow them down.

So they were holed up in a small town, inside a bar, and Michonne went to look for medicine.

Marcie took a sip of her water before handing it out towards the blonde, who stared at it for a moment before shaking her head, "I'm good."

"Don't look it." She commented,

"I don't want your damn water." Andrea snapped.

"Fine." Marcie shrugged and took another sip before twisting the cap back on, "Your death sentence."

"I'll be fine." Andrea glared, "Just like how you were fine after you were bleeding out."

"Yeah, no thanks to your psycho boyfriend." Marcie rolled her eyes,

Honestly, the three of them had gotten along the past six months, but in the past few weeks, Marcie was missing their group. She missed Daryl.

She sighed, knowing she was just lashing out, "Look, I'm sorry."

Andrea glanced over at her, "I miss them, too, you know."

"I know." Marcie hummed, "Let's go sit outside. I'm sure the sun will make you feel better."

The brunette helped the sick woman outside, avoiding the weird walkers that they have yet to get an explanation out of Michonne about, and they sat on the porch of the bar, soaking in the sunlight. After a cold winter, it felt nice.

"What you doing out here?" Michonne asked as she approached them,

"I needed some light." The blonde responded,

"You find anything out there?" Marcie asked, blocking the sunlight from her eyes with her hand,

The dark skinned woman nodded before holding out a few packets of medicine. She kneeled next to Andrea and put the pills into her hand. Marcie gave the woman her water bottle and helped her flush the pills into her system.

"How is it out there?" Andrea asked her after swallowing the pills,

"Same." Michonne sighed, "It's quiet."

They spotted a few walkers coming down the street and Andrea raised her eyebrows, "You're lying."

"We should go in a few days." Michonne stated,