chapter 95

VIVIAN SAT ON THE PEW, LIAM SLEEPING NEXT TO HER

She ran her fingers absentmindedly through his blonde locks that belonged to his mother as she stared at the candles that were still burning.

Washington DC. That was their next goal.

And it her, it seemed almost impossible.

It was over 600 miles away, not to mention the road blocks between here and there. They would have to find gas, find a route with the least amount of blockages, go around cities.

All in a short bus... if the vehicle even lasts that long.

"Has anyone seen Bob?" Sasha asked, interrupting the silence,

Vivian stood and glanced around, noticing that Bob's face wasn't the only one absent, "What about Carol, Marcie, and Daryl?"

"I thought Marcie was on watch." Carl commented,

Sasha went and opened the church doors, expecting to see the four of them on the steps, only to be greeted by trees.

"Shit." Rick hissed.

Vivian stayed with the kids while some of the others went searching the woods for their four missing members.

It wasn't long before the doors opened, and Sasha stalked down the aisle, towards the priest, with Rick and Tyreese behind her,

"What are you doing?" Sasha hissed at the man, who stared back in confusion, "What are you doing? This is all connected. You show up, we're being watched, and now four of us are gone.

Gabriel glanced around, staring at everyone's accusatory glares, "I... I don't... I don't have anything to do with this."

Sasha took out her knife and Vivian stood, getting ready to step in if needed. Gabriel backed away in fear while Tyreese reached for his sister,

"Sasha, put it away."

"Who's out there?" She asked,

"I...I don't have anything... to do with this." Gabriel continued to stutter nervously,

"Where are our people?" Sasha growled in his face,

"I don't have anything to-"

"Where are our people?!" She screamed, waking Liam and Judith,

Vivian watched her carefully as she went over to comfort the toddler.

"Please," Gabriel held his hands up in surrender, "I don't have anything to do with this. I-"

Rick pulled her away before approaching the priest himself, "Why'd you bring us here?"

"Please, I-"

"You working with someone?" Rick questioned him,