drop dead gorgeous

set throughout rtte to httyd 2! just astrid talking about hiccup's glow up in her point of view.

if you guys want me to do an astrid version for this i will!

After the whole fiasco of Hiccup Haddock training a Night Fury, we became pretty close friends. Crazy, right? I never would've imagined Hiccup and I becoming close friends who shared a few kisses now and then.

But from 15, we were practically inseparable. We never showed it much but our friendship was definitely unbreakable. In terms of dating, we were nowhere near that because honestly, Hiccup didn't look that good at the time. Sorry, Hiccup! 

So him, the Twins, Fishlegs and Snotlout all became a group of friends and grew very close. Although I will have to admit, I still hated Snotlout. We grew up from 15 to 16 to 17 and finally 18, when our lives were about to change forever.

The Gang and I flew to a place we called 'Dragons Edge'. It was located on the north-east of Berk. It became our new home. 

We discovered new dragon species, of which some we befriended. And we also discovered new enemies who are thankfully gone. Some of these enemies being none other than Viggo Grimborn and Johann. 

Johann definitely came as a shock because he's been a close trader for Berk for a long time! 

Other than enemies, we also found old-friends. Well, enemies to friends. Heather and her Razorwhip, Windshear stayed with us at the Edge until she found out that Dagur was her biological brother.

Things didn't go well for a few months mainly because she was trying to kill him but eventually Dagur proved that he was no longer the villainous Dagur the Deranged. So, the both moved to Berserker Island and we kept in touch frequently.

Love also blossomed at the Edge. Some including Dagur and Mala, Throk and Ruffnut (but that didn't even last a day) and finally me and Hiccup. 

I always knew he had a huge crush on me for a long time but I never really thought about dating him. Now 18, he definitely looked way better than when he was 15. He wasn't exactly a noodle anymore but he wasn't a muscular man either. 

But a big change was his height, 5'1 to 5'9 in 3 years? Unbelievable.

He did get hotter and I started to fall for him even more. His personality stayed pretty much the same though. So I guess it was just looks.

So right before the defeat of Project Shellfire, we confessed our feelings for each other and began dating. 

During our last few months at the Edge, he asked me to be his betrothed and gave me a beautiful necklace with a intricately designed medallion. Without hesitation, I said yes because I loved Hiccup as much as he loved me and would want to spend the rest of my life with him. 

After returning to Berk, we told everyone that we're finally dating and betrothed. Hiccup started his Chieftain training from Stoick and I helped out at the academy.

A year later, the whole Gang grew up. We all turned 20 and changed a lot once again. Fishlegs began growing a beard and so did Snotlout but I didn't really like it to be honest. As for the Twins..., well they're pretty much the same.

Then you get to Hiccup. Oh Thor did he just suddenly become the hottest guy on Berk? Sure did. 

 All the girls would follow him in crowds everywhere he went. All giggling and blushing. But they all knew that I belonged to him and he belonged to me so that ship has sailed for the girls. 

I definitely hated it when the girls did that. I'm not the type who'd usually get jealous over much but this just makes my blood boil.

During the summer, when Gobber would make him work the forge for longer hours, it would get so hot that he'd end up taking off the top part of his outfit, leaving him shirtless. 

Girls would stand outside the forge, blushing hard and some fainting from the perfect abs and muscles. The sweat dripping his chest was the cherry on top. 

About his looks, lots of people only see him in his armor and day to day clothing. His general appearance changed too and that's what people think I love. But what they don't see is what I love most. 

Don't get me wrong, I love Hiccup and everything about him. But those abs and muscles just do something to me. I guess the correct phrase would be 'turn me on', because they sure do. 

Anyways, despite all the fangirls, Hiccup always put me first. There could be at least 10 girls lined up to get their weaponed fixed or something but Hiccup would let me cut the line. This made all the girls absolutely furious. 

While he fixed up my axe, I just stood by a wooden pole, hands crossed in front of my chest and looked at him while he did his job. When he walked around from time to time, he'd come give me a kiss. 

He called this the "Princess Treatment" - To show everyone that he loved me and I belonged to him. Also to probably agitate the other girls and make them jealous. 

A lot of people think that I'm only dating Hiccup because he trained a Night Fury. Well, I'm not. I genuinely love Hiccup for his personality. I love him for the way he talks to me, the way he looks at me. The advice he gives me and he helps me so much sometimes that I don't even know if I deserve such a good guy.

Anyways, back to the treatment. Hiccup had 2 types of treatments actually. One, the 'Princess Treatment'. And the other..., I guess you could call it a disciplinary action. 

On the outside, Hiccup would act all goody two shoes and proper. Always having good manners to anyone around him, whether it was someone of a higher rank than him or just a passerby. 

But on the contrary, he wasn't a very good man as well. I love to make trouble anywhere and Hiccup absolutely hated me misbehaving. So, he disciplined me. 

How? There's no other way to say this other than making me submit to him. Hiccup may look like an innocent man outside, but between us, he was no virgin and had a knack for dominance.

He'd fuck me 'till my legs were all shaky and all the came out of my mouth were whimpers and whispers. He'd tie me down to the bedframe and fuck me all night if he had to. 

But did I love it more than anything? Absolutely, 100% yes. I may seem like the more dominant kind of person but with Hiccup, it's a totally different story.

Moving away from our sex life, Hiccup is practically the definition of boy to man. His personality and all of him matured greatly from his teenager self. 

Right now, there's only one way I'd describe Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III 

He is just drop-dead gorgeous.

lol this took me practically a week to write but i'm still not happy with it HAHAHAHAH

but i really hope you guys enjoyed this one and we're so close to 1k reads!!! c'mon guys we can do it!!!

and about updates, they will be slow at the moment because i've got more school work dumped on me and it's so stressful now. i'll try to update as much as i can but for now, just bare this in mind.

please comment requests!!!!!

stay positive <3 xoxo