i trusted you || 1

i don't want to spoil too much! but basically hiccup and astrid are both royalty and stuff

they are around 19-20 here

The land of Naddervows was known to almost every person on the Archipelago. It was the home to one of the richest families. This being none other than the Hofferson Family. 

They were the people who ruled over Naddervows. Their King, His Majesty Arne Hofferson was the wealthiest person on the Archipelago. So rich that he gave away hundreds of thousands of money to the villagers in Naddervows as an act of a generosity and kindness.

The Queen, Lady Hilda Hofferson came from the land of Phoenixine, land of the Phoenix. However, is was an arranged marriage that got them together. Unwanted and multiple arguments took place before the papers were signed and the marriage was sealed. 

To this day, they still never liked marrying each other and are only close for their children. 

They had a total of 4 children. Princess Revna Hofferson, Princess Freya Hofferson, Prince Erik Hofferson and finally, Princess Astrid Hofferson. 

She was the heiress to the throne of Naddervows. However, in order to rule Naddervows, she needed to find a husband. Being 19, she didn't have much time left to choose one before her parents choose for her. 

Moving away from family, the land of Naddervows was famous for its large population of Deadly Nadders. Each member of the royal family had one of their own. The villagers had an option to have one if they wanted too and most opted to have one. 

So wherever you look, there will always be a Nadder in sight. Astrid's nadder was a blue and yellow female named Stormfly. 

She grew up with Stormfly ever since they was babies. They were absolutely inseparable. 

The land of Naddervows was known for its prosperity and brightness. It was a land that never had war with others, never caused trouble as was always very welcoming to other visitors.

All visitors but one...

The land of Devdrands was a land ruin and destruction. Tucked away in the most Northern part of the Archipelago in the snowy mountains lived a beefy and buff man called Stoick the Vast. 

He was the Chief of the Devdrands. The people who resided here were not exactly dragon killers. Although they did kill dragons for sport, they had dragons of their own.

The Chief himself had a Rumblehorn whom he names Skullcrusher. Villagers could have Deathgrippers to Deathsongs to even Whispering Deaths.

The one dragon that stood out the most was the one and only Night Fury. Hiccup Haddock was the rider of this Night Fury. Villagers called him "The Dark Rider". He rarely shows himself and when he does go flying with his dragon, they whiz past you faster than the speed of light. 

Another thing to note was that Hiccup Haddock was the son of Stoick the Vast. So yes, he is heir to the throne of the Devdrands.

Stoick had seen all kinds of dragons except one - The Deadly Nadder. He knew of Naddervows and how its land was infested with them.

His goal is to take over Naddervows and all its Nadders. What would he do with them? Considering the fact that he knew that the Nadders didn't have potential to kill, he would slaughter each and every Nadder for their scales and horns. All just to become richer and more powerful.

Hiccup was fully on board with his plan. He knew that only he and his Night Fury could sneak in to the palace to allow his father and his guards to enter quietly.