FIFTY-FIVE

Ares felt like absolute shit.

Being flung against a mountain and making a whole crate in it was nothing but a pain in the ass. Not to mention, his fight with Coeus lasted longer than he wanted. It's expected since he hasn't fought a Titan in a long time, but to think he'd get beaten up so relentlessly in the process was nothing more than an embarrassment.

He would've been flung around more if it hadn't been for Phobos and Deimos, coming down from Olympus frantically with monstrous forms and thunderous snarls, ready to help their master. With them by his side, Ares had more of an advantage and finally fought back.

And it was only until he drove Coeus back inside of the mountains, unconsciousness and trapped, that Ares felt better about himself. He'll have to come back as soon as things are settled though. Ares isn't sure if he can keep him trapped in there forever without Hephaestus' help.

But when he returned to fetch Elias, he was dumbfounded when the mortal's presence was entirely gone.

"Fucking bitch!" Ares seethed, already knowing it had to be one of the Titans or Eris herself.

He's going to fucking choke the daylights out of her if they ever cross paths with one another.

Deimos and Phobos looked at one another, quiet and unsure before they both reappeared in front of Ares as young soldiers.

Twins.

Their hairs were of fiery embers and their eyes matched the same gorgeous blue hues of Aphrodite, and even though they gave off the sense of dread and panic, they kneeled down in front of the god and lowered their heads in obedience.

"Father," Phobos quietly says. "We can help you."

"Not right now, Phobos. Why don't you two just run along and find your mother for me? Aphrodite probably needs help since she's by herself in Delos."

Even though Deimos and Phobos weren't really their children, Aphrodite helped to make them so it's natural for Ares to refer to her as their mother. Besides, they liked being with her more even if they were more suitable for war like Ares.

Deimos glances up at him. "We're more interested in Elias. We can help you find him."

"I'd rather you two go back by yourself and helps the others put a stop to whatever the Titans are doing. The Underworld is being overrun with monsters, and Cerberus can't keep all of them back. Help him and Hades out. And whatever you do, if you see a Titan, you either capture them and send them back to Tartarus immediately or just outright kill them. We shouldn't have even let their pantheon live after the war."

Deimos fights the urge to roll his eyes. How exactly can they do that? Titans weren't exactly able to be destroyed.

Phobos raises an eyebrow. "Titans cannot be killed. Father, how are we supposed to-"

"I'm sure Hades has a way or something. Maybe ask Thanatos. I really don't care," Ares scoffs. "Now go. And if you see Gino, assist him along the way. He should be coming back with everyone..."

Ares wasn't able to finish his sentence due to something catching his eye. Deimos and Phobos immediately looked up at the sky, their eyes keenly set up on where the Heavens were. And then the three of them felt it, a foreboding presence that was enough to make panic rouse in their chests as the sky bore a dark shadow that loomed over them and the entire mountains.

Ares took a step back, eyes wide in pure shock just as his sons got up to pull him back.

"Go get your mother! Phobos, come with me!" Ares hissed, shoving Deimos away. "Deimos, tell Aphrodite to find Elias for me, and whatever you do, do not ever step foot in Olympus! Evacuate everyone that's close and get all the minor gods to rally up!"