AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello! I want to first thank everyone who picked up this story after my first story, Kingston Academy, or even if you're a first time reader of mine.

It's been a pretty long journey considering it's been about two years or so since we first started this book. I meant to end this story earlier but I had been so busy, and I honestly thought that this story was one of my worst ones despite it receiving lots of attention and love from the readers.

So, thank you all for the support and the constant comments telling me how much you enjoyed Elias' entire journey!

I do have to admit that some of the comments deeply concerned me because you guys keep trying to flirt with me and I don't know how to feel about it since they were giving off yandere vibes (you guys literally sound crazy 🤡🫵🏼).

Most of all, I want to also show off this exquisite piece of fanart of Prometheus and Elias!

All credits towards Princeshizun10 .

~*~

Thank you very much for this amazing piece of fanart! I'm still blown away to how good it is, and I really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to make something like this! You ate that up, I will not lie.

I'm sure you guys still have some questions as to whether Zeus and Elias will end up together, but sometimes the things you want to happen most won't ever end up the way you want it to be. As for Poseidon, who knows? Only time can tell what happens with those two.

Oh, and Callidora and Chloris were definitely girlfriends. But unfortunately, Hera and Eris are definitely gone and that was always the end goal.

I do have to admit that this book was supposed to turn out different. Atlas was supposed to be one of the main love interests along with Hephaestus, but it didn't turn out that way. I even had other Titans and gods as love interests. Maybe even Poseidon which is why I sort of kept Poseidon at the end of the story.

Because of that, I made unpublished drafts and scenarios of where Zeus and Elias had more scenes and other characters that would've been the original love interests ending up with Elias. Too bad I can't really show those drafts here, hehe. It'd make the story longer than necessary.

I also planned on having an alternate ending to where Elias ended up not going home at all at the end as a twist, and he ends up being stuck in the past forever to make it a true Greek tragedy, and that he'd hate the gods, but perhaps the true Greek tragedy was Eris and Hera instead.

But I do wonder what you guys think of Eris at the end of the day since she was the main antagonist and all.

Still, there were just so many things that I changed, along with drafts that never came out, and I honestly can't remember most of them. Still, I'm happy with the end result.

But once again, I want to thank everyone for reading this story! I hope to see you all again very soon since I plan on releasing two new stories, and whatever else the further may hold.

Thank you!

-Zedley