Special Chapter: 1

LUHAN'S POV

It's been a year since I asked Kristine Shye Padua to marry me and I thought everything will be fine but it's the total opposite.

Actually, we're doing great for the first five months but when she got pregnant, she suddenly changed. Mas lumala pa ang saltik niya sa utak.

She's always on the dark mood and to say that she's originally like that, everyday felt like hell.

She became suspicious and really—REALLY ANNOYING!

One time, I caught her burning my clothes it's because she saw me talking to Winter—one of the female idols in SM, what am I supposed to do then?

I completely understand that it's the hormones and to hell with those hormones because I could no longer understand a thing. It's turning my wife into a bloody demon!

Sometimes, she's really hurting me both physically and emotionally—giving me all goddamn reasons to leave her, but am I gonna do that? Of course, no. I promised myself and I promised God I'd never do it ever again, so of course—I'll keep pretending that everything's fine.

I massaged my temples as I sat down the bed where my wife is fast asleep.

Damn! Why do I love her this much that even just with a glimpse of her, all the pain she's giving me vanishes into thin air.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead. I then crept my hand on her tummy and carefully caressed it so I won't wake her up.

I can't stop myself from smiling.

I'm obviously excited and a week from now, I'm going to be a legal father.

"Just please don't turn out to be like your mom," I whispered as I laid next to my wife and fall into deep sleep.

"LULU!"

I startled and I immediately woke up when I heard Shye screaming.

"Shit!" I cussed and ran outside the room when I didn't see her beside me.

"Jagi? Where are you?!" I yelled on top of my lungs, praying she didn't do anything crazy this time.

"Lulu bilisss!"

I ran towards the backyard and there, I saw her standing above the table, pointing something on the ground.

Oh god, no! NOT A BUG!

"Ilayo ma sa akin 'yan, biliss!" She screamed.

Fuck! What am I supposed to do? As crazy as it may sound, but I'm also scared with bugs!

She's not like that before! It was her who chases all bugs inside the house but—goddamnit, Shye!

"Ahh..." I felt like my throat dried up.

"Lulu bilissss!"

I winced and had no choice but to kick the poor bug away.

"Wahhh! It touched my foot!" I yelped and immediately ran towards the faucet and rinsed it with water and soap.

Ugh! I hate bugs! They just contain a lot of bacteria, thank you very much.

"Hala! Kawawa ka naman buggy!"

My lips twitched as I turned the faucet off and faced her who's already poking down that bug.

Look at her! Why did I marry this little devil again? Ahh yeah! Because I love her—to hell with this love.

She stood up and faced me.

"Ang sama-sama mo naman, jagi!" She pouted. "Pinatay mo si buggy, eh! Sabi ko lang namang ilayo mo siya hindi patayin. I hate you!"