157.)

Paul's Point of View
Friday, 12:25 p.m.
One week later.

My eyes fluttered open as the lights in the room blinked on and off, and I realized I was in a dingy bare ass basement.

The smell down here was so horrific, it made me feel nauseated.

If I could remember I been down here for at least a week, but who's counting. I miss my Avery and if I could take everything back I would.

My head was pounding like a drum, and the pain was so intense that it blurred my vision a little bit.

I was in the military, and I was trained in a lot of shit but this right here was more agonizing to me than most people because I knew what came next.

The lights flickering, me tied up to a chair and the low temperatures were all torture tactics.

I didn't mean for shit to get this far, I actually didn't know why I did it, but shit happens.

I was hoping Fatima could come see me again and maybe give me a second chance at life.

Because I know deep down inside I know Fatima wasn't this killer person everybody was making her out to be.

I mentally prepared myself for this day, but knowing that it was here left me feeling empty and helpless.

My son was the only thing on my mind, and I took comfort in knowing that Asia would take care of my son just as good as I did.

With that thought, I was able to relax in this hard ass chair, as some time went past I fell asleep, the door swung open and my eyes instantly popped open.

Some nigga who was always eating cookies sauntered into the room alone.

I been expecting that nigga Zac but I haven't seen that nigga since he tied me up down here beat my ass, and left me down here to die.

"You want a cookie?" This nigga asked, holding out a bag of fresh baked cookies. The smell was delightful and I did want a cookie, but I had to play it safe.

"Does it look like I want a fucking cookie nigga?" I spat, but in all honesty I did.

This slingy ass dude been asking me that question for days now, why the fuck would I want a cookie and I'm in a bare ass basement, tied to a mother-fucking chair!

These motherfuckers were crazy, and I didn't want no more parts. I didn't know what was taking the feds so long to find a nigga.

I have to give it to Fatima, they were smart and knew how to cover their tracks. I know they gone make a nigga disappear without a trace.

"Why'd you come after my fucking nieces?" He asked, this question got repeated over and over but I never had the answer to it.

Either they was gone let me go or kill me either way I was ready. I'm accepting my karma.

Tommy ended up leaving and I dosed off again hoping all this was a dream. I just wanted to get back to my son.

The door swung open again and there was no daylight. It was night time.

I could tell from the small window that was located in the basement that the sun had went down and it was pitch black dark outside.

Finally this nigga Zachary had entered the room and I stared up at him. We could get this ball game rolling.

"I got about 15 minutes before my wife start blowing up my phone asking me where I'm at" Zachary says.

"Real brave of you nigga, coming after my daughters"