Unit IX : Contemporary Eudaimonia .

Being a human all my life I understood that I might be, insignificant but now, after re-reading my past units I noticed a very big and impactful difference. The way I express my emotions has changed, before I felt unusual levels of frustration but now, I rather got used to it, life got easier or maybe I just got stronger?

I don't know, I used to talk about all the hate that I had inside me and I cared for everyone around me that I directed it onto me, I bottled up emotions until I was like a can of soda after being shacked. But then, I had time to cool off, and now at last understand, that I can be happy without the love of others. All the words I've said and written are an expression of my bottled up emotions, now things have cooled down, I feel more confident in myself, I start actually having a decent life, I become happy more and more. My suicidal thoughts have totally disappeared (Temporarily), and I feel an actual feeling of accomplishment, like I've actually done something good with my life for once. Things have been going so smoothly, I wrote about it in here, and at last, I actually feel proud of myself, after sadness, emptiness, anger, and emptiness again. And the best for last, happiness, and after so much time I get my pleasant peaceful rest, I feel so much better compared to the other days, and a new thing. I started writing a little bit more philosophical than before.

After 5 years of agony and sorrow being described separately by all the past units, the 6th year was the beginning of my journey to obtain my final and eternal goal until the day I draw my last breath.

Inner Peace...