Unit XVI : Bold Revolution .

Life is an overwhelming experience, so intense, overwhelming is an understatement. In addition, people escape from it, because they are scared to switch their body and minds to manual mode, people live without even thinking anymore, they are stuck in a vicious cycle of constant anguish.

However, their body or minds will not handle much more of this absurd impermanence, they are destroying themselves from the inside, and the worst part is that some peoples live their whole life that way.

Nevertheless, even after accidentally taking a glimpse at reality they immediately hide or escape from it, and continue living through that loop they call life, although they are no to blame, as the fear eating their consciousness from the inside has grown far too much.

They have sunk their teeth so deep inside the poisoned apple, they can't take it back, and they do what their told, not knowing they're simply being used, if this goes on, it's safe to say that the humans worst enemy, is himself, the end of humanity will be caused by none other but his companions.

Teams is a concept created by the weak so people can corporate and coordinate cordially with each other's in order to survive, this is like second nature for us, but whether you're a team or not, everyone is here for their own interests.

it's in the human nature to be selfish, and people consider it a bad thing, but there is nothing I get from giving you 5 bucks or from giving you a bite out of my lunch, it's true.

However, why do we do it otherwise? Why do I do it too?

Well it's like a deal, by acting that way around others, that will increase the chance they will help you in the future, if you need help they will help you, and maybe even let you have a bite of their lunch or even get 5 bucks.

The reason everyone sees nice people as being weak, as it really gives off the vibe of someone desperate to survive, and I cannot blame them.

Nevertheless, the reason someone does not back off after an exchange because there is a lot of payback potential.

So we can easily presume that being "nice" and "generous" is more selfish than being selfish. However really, it's just a friendly transaction, it creates a bond of peace between two individuals.

But we're like that, it's the human nature, just like a scorpion he doesn't even want to sting you, he does it anyway, because he can't help it, it's his nature.

In addition, that is why I cannot blame the weak for being born that way, not that I'm like super strong, but just saying.

It's not like he asked to be born weak.

Alternatively, born in the first place...