Unit X : Scavenged Epiphany .

I think it's time for me to accept the fact that maybe I should love myself, in a way where I see myself as my presented-self or viewed self, what I mean is I should accept myself with my ups and downs. I should be proud of my in-perfections, the empiricism of true acceptance; perhaps freedom manifests itself in many forms. A free man is someone who has nothing to lose, and that itself is a form of freedom.

I'm not so bad after all, am I? Although I think this might be one of the best decisions I will ever make, I will accept myself like I am, the authentic me, I took off that mask at the end, I know who I am now, I am me, but who is me? Who am I?

Of course, I am not nobody, or someone, or anybody. I am Naim and you bet I'm proud of it.

You know some time ago I thought I would never get out of this vicious cycle of pain, sorrow, agony and misery, but now I am free from the shackles that I created to defend myself from the world around me, and now, I growing up. Life wouldn't be what it is if bleeding and healing wasn't a part of it, it's a metaphor I'm not a deconstructionist.

The fear of death, it's the human instinct communicating through peoples ego, he can be your greatest ally or your worst enemy, he is laterally the manifestation of the human instinct of fight or flight.

I feel great like I'm not shallow anymore, I thought you may see me, but I wasn't there, as I understand that the human in-perfections whether they are physical or mental, they are what makes us human.

Now I feel more human, I see the world, it's not so transparent now, I feel actually alive, I feel like my brain was at war, I was fighting the man in the mirror, now realizing I'm growing up.

Noticeably, the way I write now is a lot more uncomprehensive than before, but I realize maybe it's just the writer changing.

I can't believe I actually found a reason to love myself, I'm still learning but I understand the true feeling of pride, and what its trying to tell me. Every day I feel more and more enough for myself, like maybe I don't need someone to care after all.

I feel like a bird who finally gathered enough courage to fly, as if I can deploy my wings and be free, perhaps will I be? We will know eventually, I don't know what life has stored for me.

But I think I really know now, I don't constantly hunger for people's attention anymore, I don't need people, or their validation, Maybe I'm free now, this feeling of self-fulfillingness, and now I know how true and free independence is.

Perhaps, the emptiness inside me is finally filled, maybe that hole wasn't so big after all, that void didn't eat up anything I give to him, maybe I just needing myself, I accept it, I accept him as a part of me, and so that's how I shut him for good, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, or crippled. Nevertheless, jokes aside I took this decision because I thrive to be stronger, better, loved and respected. Is that too much to ask? well now that I think about it, it is far too much to ask, so I'll earn it with my own cold sweat, I will deserve to be better, but before all that I have to accept who I really am, so I could thrive to be better.

Perhaps, I'm enough for myself...