chapter 13: over?

When the gang got finally home and safe. Lips carry their band leader in and set him on the couch. Janice quickly got first aid and started cleaning the doc’s wounds. Teeth let out a hiss as he got his wounds and scars clean. The deer put bandages on the wounds and made sure that they weren’t too tight on the feline. “You okay now?” asked the blonde female with a worried look on her face as she held the first aid kit to her chest. “Y-yeah, I’m fine now. Thank you for saving me, you guys” said Teeth with a soft smile on his face. “Doc, you know that we would do anything for you! You are our friend!” replied Floyd with a chuckle. “I’m glad that I have you guys” replied the doc with tears slowly showing his eyes. The gang hugged the Cheshire cat and comforted him. “We are glad that we have you” said the gang with smiles on their faces.
Days later after the events of Constantine, the band had gone back to normal even though the muppets at the studio questioned why Teeth had two scars on his face which he told them that a stay dog had attacked him one night. Everyone just believes it, which is good for the band. Tonight the gang had a good night partying with the muppets, everyone but Zoot was drunk. The blue male has to help the drunk ones into the van with Janice and Animal. When Zoot was helping Teeth into the van, something fell out of his leather vest. It was a picture. The small male picked it up and the look of fear slowly formed on his face. It was a picture of the doc with a group of people with red marks over their faces but one. Teeth was wearing a white suit with a white hat that hid his face but his smile showed with his gold tooth shining. The one guy with the circle on his face is someone that Zoot knows too well.

His own father…What was he doing with Teeth back then?

To be continued in volume two…