chapter 11: kitten trap

Dr. Nicole was in a part of the old lab, the cage room where all the failed projects are being held. She suddenly heard the little boy crying which she quickly walked out of the room and headed to the cage where the boy was kept in. Dr. Nicole kicked the cage which caused the little male to stop crying because he didn't want to get beat like last time. The purple-haired female huff before leaving the room and heading back to the cage room.

Meanwhile with the electric mayhem, Teeth had been getting better bit by bit. Janice had been making the doc take things to make him better and getting rest. “Teeth, are you feeling better?” asked the blonde female. “Yeah, thanks for helping me get better” replied the chubby male with a soft, tired smile. “No problem,” replied Janice with a smile. “Now you should rest now so you can get better” said the blonde female before leaving the room. Teeth laid back and closed his eyes. In his mind, he saw himself in his wereform holding something in his mouth and something hiding behind his arm. He tried to look closer and his eyes got wide as he saw what it was. A little kitten in his jaws that looked like him but with a pink nose, was carrying the kitten in his jaws like a mama cat. There was a kitten next to his arm, he looked like him too but with quills and some fur and hair that are normally on adults.

Teeth woke up with wide eyes. His breathing was quick and deep. “What does it mean? Who were the kittens? Who is their mother? Why… did they…look like him?” he questioned as he put a hand on his forehead.

Back in the labs, Dr. Nicole had some of her men load up the male kitten onto an army like vehicle. They drove up to the nearest woods that was near the town that the band were at because of the tracker on their van. Her men set the little kitten’s cage on the ground and took off the blanket that was over it. The male kitten started letting out scare meows as he had never been outside of the lab.