Chapter 5: Bloody Dinner

The skeksis had gotten to the location where the cat will be picked up from. Constantine said that they will take the feline to a boat loading area where he will be put onto a boat that is heading to his new location. The Garthims have already unloaded the Cheshire cat. “I’m surprised that he didn’t wake up when his friends were attacking,” said skekSz as she took out a bag that was filled with blood-covered meat. The blue feather female checks the bag to see if it is good. They packed the meat two weeks ago. Luckily it was still good because that was going to be Teeth’s dinner. “The sleep smoke bomb is made with a strong dose of sleeping gas so that he won’t wake up to anything that is happening around him” replied skekQa as he had a joker-like grin on his face. “When will he wake up?” asked skekRey as he looked at the feline. He let out a hiss as he eyed the large cat. “In a few minutes' ' replied the brown spotted male. “Hmm” the albino skeksis let out as he put his hand through the cage and lightly touched one of the cat’s scars. “I’m surprised that he fought all of those wereanimal, under the drug that his scientist made,” said skekRey as he moved his hand out of the cage. “I mean, they are on the top of the werelist. They were apex predators in the time period where there are a lot of them. They normally are alone but it was rare seeing this one with a group of different wereanimals.” replied skekQa. “And the fact that he raised a pup of a werenewfoundland.” replied the white feather male as he looked over to the brown spotted skeksis. “There are cases of animals taking in a different young. It is just mother's instinct to take in a young animal, '' replied skekQa as he was sharpening an arrow. The albino skeksis let out a groan as he rolled his eyes. After a few minutes passed, Teeth woke up. The Cheshire cat shook his head as he tried to stand up but he felt the pain in his foot from the bear trap. “Where the hell am I!” yelled the large male as he realized what had happened. “Soon going to your new home and life” replied skekWaj with a smirk on his face. Teeth looked over to the sound of the voice and saw skekRey. “You” he said with a growl building up in his throat. “You!” roar the doc as he slam himself into the cage as he tries to claw the albino male’s face off. “It’s good to see you too.” replied skekRey with a sinister grin on his face. “What the hell are you going to do with me!” replied the cheshire cat with a loud growl. “A russian frog had ordered us to catch you and send you off to him” replied the albino skeksis as he looked at the cat with a gare of death in his eyes. “Constantine '' the large male gasped out with fear in his eyes. “Ah, you do know his name,” replied skekRey with a smile on his face. “Yeah, I do” replied the feline with a hiss. “You should eat something before your trip.” replied the white feather male as he snapped his fingers to skekSz. The blue skeksis opened the bag and threw it in the cage. Blood went on the floor of the cage. The meat was big and juicy and covered in fresh blood from a weremouse that the skeksis had killed. The sight almost wants to make Teeth vomit out his organs. “You want me to eat that!?” hissed the feline. “Yes but if you want to be hungry while overseas then don’t eat” replied skekRey as he turned his back to the cheshire cat. Then the skeksis left the cat alone with the meat and two Garthims watching over the cage. The large cat looked down at the food and let out a sigh. He slowly took a piece of the meat and looked at it. The blood turned his green fur on his hand to a dark red color. Teeth could feel his throat tightening up and already feel like he is going to vomit from the sight of the bloody dinner. The Cheshire cat slowly lifted the meat to his mouth and took a small bite out of it. He swallowed it and quickly turned his head to the side of the cage. The large male could feel the vomit building up. Teeth gasped as he turned himself back around and looked at the meat. “I have to eat” the feline thought before he took the rest of the meat and dug into it like it was his last meal. After he was done, his face and paws were covered in blood. He had a paw over his mouth to keep himself from vomiting it out since he knows that the skeksis won’t give him a different type of food. Tears run down his face as he looks at the moon. “Guys, please…Come and save me” Teeth said as he closed his eyes.