Chapter 4: Track down

Animal woke up when Floyd was shaking him. The drummer quickly looked around and realized what had happened. He pushed the wolf away and started to run into the direction where the hunters took Teeth. “Animal! Where are you going!” yelled Floyd as he followed the newfoundland. The rest follow the red haired male. The hound keeps on track of the scent but stops at the end of a hill that lends to a dark path way to a place he knows. The path was where he was found by Zale and kidnapped. The rest of the group caught up to the drummer. “Animal, what was that for?” asked Floyd as he pant. “Yeah and where is Teeth?” said Lips. “Got taken,” the newfoundland said in a sad tone. “Taken? By who?” asked Zoot as he walked over to the drummer. “H-hunters…” replied Animal. “Hunters!” gasped Janice. “Hunters?” question Lips. “Yeah, hunters are rare now but never.” replied the sloth as he looked at the dark path. “They probably took him down this path” said the blue male. “Should we follow the path?” asked Floyd as he looked scared. Zoot quickly looked back at the wolf with a gaze of the devil. “What…Should we follow the path to save our friend? What question is that! He is our friend! We must save him! I don’t care if I get a bullet through my skull but I won’t let anyone get away with Teeth!” snarled the sloth as he showed the wolf his fangs. The blue male then turns his back to the band and runs onto the path with Animal right behind him. The rest follow behind the two with Floyd in the back. Animal lead the group by the scent of Teeth’s blood that has dropped onto the ground. Meanwhile, The skeksis had loaded the feline into a trailer. They have wrapped up his hurt foot with an old shirt that skekWaj had with him. The albino skeksis hopped into the truck that was holding the trailer with Teeth inside. Garthims had also got into the trailer to make sure that the large feline didn't get out and escape from them. The group started up the truck and started to drive to the main road. “Boss! We have a problem!” yelled skekQa. “What is it!?” asked skekRey with a snarl. “It seems like his friends have found us!” replied the brown spotted male with a squeak in his voice. “What!” yelled the white feather male as he stuck his head out of the window of the truck. There was Animal running right behind the truck along with the rest. “Don’t worry I got this!” said skekWaj as he crawled out of the window with bow and arrows, also with some smoke bombs. He got on top of the truck and ran to the trailer. He got to the end of the trailer and started to shoot his arrows at the group of wereanimals. The black feather male tries to hit the newfoundland but it quickly dodge the hit. The hound hopped onto the door of the trailer and started to climb up to the skeksis. Then Floyd hopped onto the trailer’s door and opened it after Animal had got on the roof of the moving trailer. He was suddenly hit in the nose by a Garthim. The crab monster let out a hiss as Zoot came up to the trailer. The sloth hopped on top of the Garthim and then onto the cage. He quickly tries to open the cage by breaking the lock off but a Garthim grabs his arm and throws him off the cage. It threw the blue male out of the trailer and made him hit his rib on the hard ground of the road. Lips and Janice were running on the sides of the truck and tried to get inside to stop the truck. The blue feather female throwed a smoke bomb at the female deer which was a bullseye. The blonde female got knocked out by the gas that escaped from the small smoke bomb. Lips got close to the driver’s side of the truck. The albino skeksis took a hammer that was in the door of the truck and hit the top of the lion’s head. The blonde male was still up and running after them. Meanwhile, Animal and skekWaj were fighting on top of the trailer. The black feather male took out a knife as the drummer was biting down on his arm. The skeksis stabbed the knife into the hound’s hip. The newfoundland let out a wine which caused him to let go of the arm of the skeksis. He throwed the drummer off of himself and made Animal fall on top of Lips. It causes the lion to fall and quickly look at the pup’s wound. The truck drove off and out of the path of the band.