Chapter 13: Hole wounds

It's been days since Zac has been with the band. Today, He had to head back home to his lover. “Are you sure that you are okay?” asked Zoot as he handed his brother a bag. “Yeah, I will let you know when I make it back home. Thank you for letting me stay with you and your friends. Also your crush” replied Zac as they waited for the bus. “Hey!” hissed the blue male as he lightly hit the dark haired male’s shoulder. “Anyway, you're welcome and you are always welcome to crash at our house” replied Zoot with a smile on his face. A few minutes passed by before the bus arrived. Zac waves goodbye to his brother before going on to the bus. The small male waved at his brother before the bus left. He let out a sigh as he knew he would miss him. He walked home from the bus stop. All of a sudden, Zoot saw something moving in the tree lines. The blue male shakes his head and sees nothing there. “Maybe I’m just seeing things” thought Zoot as he continued to walk home. When he got home, the blue male got tackled down by Animal and was happy to see him back. “Hey bud” said Zoot as he got up from his welcoming back. The blue male then noticed something on the drummer that he had never seen before. A scar on his shoulder. It had healed but left a scar. It looked like something went through Animal’s shoulder or at least hit it. He wouldn’t question it since knowing the drummer, it could just be a stick or rock that hit him when he was playing outside. Zoot doesn't know much of Animal’s past since well the drummer doesn't talk about his past. Maybe he forgot his past? The small male will never know and don’t care if he knows, as long that Animal is okay. Zoot heads up stairs and heads to Teeth’s room to see what the doc was up to. He slowly opened the door and his eyes got wide. The doc was changing into his night outfit, he didn’t have a shirt on. The large male had big scars on his back from the fight club event but there were some old scars on his back as well. It was the same as Animal’s scar. What could cause the scars and how long ago was it? Meanwhile in the trees, a bird-like lizard was sitting on the branches with a phone up to his ear. “So, you want me to catch this Cheshire cat and bring him to you alive?” asked skekRey with a hiss coming from his throat. “Yes, my dear skeksis friend. If you bring him alive, I would give you the reward money and a special job in my company.” replied Constantine with a smile growing on his face. “Alright but this better be a good reward because the last time I try hunting this cheshire cat, he had a werenewfoundland puppy with him which bite half my tail off!” replied the albino skeksis with a snarl. “Oh! The reward is good for you to catch this feline” replied the russian frog with a smirk. “Fine,” replied skekRey before he hung up on the frog. Constantine let out a huff as he set the phone down. “Dr. Nicole, how is the process of removing the bodies from the ice?” asked the Russian frog. “We so far have five different species out” replied the purple-haired female. “Good, how many more to go?” replied Constantine. “30 more to go” replied Dr. Nicole as she looked over to a skeleton that stands on the left side of the frog’s office. The skeleton was that of a cheshire cat, a female one. The skeleton was given to Constantine by skekRey when he first joined the market and already making it big for himself.

What skekRey will do to get his reward? How far will he go to get it?

To be continued….