Chapter 5: Shark fin

Up on the hill, Monty was looking for his cousin. He looked down at the bottom of the hill and spotted his cousin with..his father. The leopard orca quickly runs down the hill as the two beasts below fight. Teeth was biting down on the first dorsal fin of the werebullshark. Agwe let out a roar of pain as he tried to get the feline off himself. The bull shark quickly got Leon off him but during that, half of his first dorsal fin came off in the cat’s mouth. Teeth drop the bloody dorsal fin and growl at Agwe. The werebullshark roar at the feline and change at Teeth but was stop by Monty as he bite down on his father’s neck. Agwe threw the male and snarled at him.

The seaweed-covered male looks at the bull shark while standing next to his cousin. “Monty, Monty, how have you been?” ask Agwe. Monty snarls at the other male. “Do you know how to greet your creator” hissed Agwe as he slowly walked up to the leopard orca. Teeth growl at the werebullshark. “Still upset about Oceania’s death” hissed Agwe as his eyes watch the feline next to his son. “You killed her in front of me!” roar Monty as his claws digged into the sand. “And look what it made you. A bloodthirsty pirate” replied the werebullshark as he snarl at his son.

Teeth let out a snarl as he attacked the shark and pinned him to the sand. The feline bites down on the back of the shark as Agwe bites down on Teeth’s tail. Monty was biting down on the tail of his creator. Suddenly Agwe threw the two off of him. The two got up and snarl at the shark. Agwe turns to the two with rage in his eggs. He roared as he was about to attack until something tackled him down by the neck.

It was Lisa that attacked Agwe. She bites down on the shark’s neck as her wolf fangs dig into his neck. The weremanedwolf throw the male into the shallow water of the beach and kept attacking him. The water slowly turns to a light blood red color as Lisa continues to attack the shark. Suddenly the fight stops as the maned wolf walks backward away from Agwe. The werebullshark slowly got up but didn’t attack. He walked into the water but not before letting out a painful roar to the three. Agwe goes to the edge of the shallow water and dive into the deep water. Lisa looks over at Teeth and Monty.

She quickly hugged the two males. “Are you two okay?” asked the maned wolf. “We’re fine, mom,” replied Teeth. “Let’s head back to the party to get some help from your father” replied Lisa as she led the two up the hill and back to the cabin. As the three walked through the woods, Teeth noticed something in the woods. It was a sometype of animal with jet black skin or scales that was moving too fast to get a good look of the creature. He shakes his head and continues to walk with his cousin and mother.

The three got to the party which captured everyone’s eyes. Garrison quickly came up to his wife who was with his son and nephew. “What happened?!” asked the weremonster as he noticed the wounds and blood. “Your brother, Agwe,” replied Lisa with a small growl. “That asshole…Amir! Get my bag out of my car!” yelled Garrison as he led them into the cabin. Amir comes into the cabin with the weremonster’s bag. The wereleopard hand Garrison the bag. Garrison took out some alcohol and bandages from the bag. He started to pour some alcohol on his son’s wounds. Teeth let out a painful growl as he felt the burning alcohol on his wounds as it cleans the wounds. While Teeth was getting fixed up, Amir helped Monty’s wounds.