Chapter 10: Hair Makeover

The band was home today and had nothing to do. Zac was trying to fix his messy hair but failed. Janice noticed the struggling male. “Like, you want me to help you with your hair?” asked the blonde female with a smile on her face. “If you wouldn’t mind” replied Zac as he handed Janice his brush. He sat down on the floor, in front of the blonde female. Janice softy starts to brush the dark hair male’s hair. His hair felt like it had never been brushed before in his life. The blonde female got out all of the tangle and is now just brushing the smooth hair. She then put the hair up in a man bun. “All done,” said Janice with a smile on her face. “Thank you, Janice” replied Zac with a smile on his face. “Your welcome” replied the blonde female. Meanwhile in the background, Floyd was watching the two with a huff. Lips come up behind the red haired male to see what he was doing. “Jealous?” asked the blonde male. Floyd jumped after he heard Lips but he answered the other male’s question. “Okay. First, don’t sneak up on me like that! Second, I’m not jealous” replied the red haired male with a hiss coming from his throat. “Sorry for scaring you. You are jealous, don’t try to hide it from me” replied Lips. “So what if I am?” replied Floyd. “You don’t have to worry about Zac hitting on Janice, he has a girlfriend of his own” replied the blonde male. “How do you know?” asked the red haired male. “He was telling me about her this morning before you came downstairs screaming as the doc chased you with a chancla.” replied Lips. “Fine but I just can’t help the feeling” replied Floyd with a huff. “I know,” replied the blonde male. “What are you two talking about my brother?” said Zoot as he took a bite out of an apple. The two other males let out a scream. “Zoot, how long have you been standing there?” asked Lips as he let out a sigh. “For three minutes” replied the blue male. “So, you heard half of what we were talking about?” replied the red-haired male. “Yeah but I didn’t hear all of what you two were talking about” replied the small male as he took another bite of the apple. “Floyd was being jealous over Zac having his hair done by Janice. I was telling him about how your brother has a girlfriend already” replied the blonde male. “Ah well, Lips is right about having a girlfriend but he and his girlfriend are trying to find a boyfriend to share as well. He is poly and pansexual.” replied Zoot. “Huh, he didn’t mention that when I was talking to him,” replied Lips. “He doesn't like to talk much about his life,” replied the blue male.