Chapter 4: Lake attack

Tonight was full moon and it was a cool night to be out. The band was next to a lake which Janice said that she always wanted to visit. The deer was picking up some shells from the shallow end of the big lake. Floyd and Animal were swimming in the lake which later the two would be smelling like wet dogs. Last time the two smelled like that, Teeth kept them in their room to keep the smell from going everywhere around the house. The doc dislikes the smell of wet dogs since it just ruins the smell of flowers that is inside of the house. Teeth was just walking around the lake, he spotted some fish swimming around which brought him a smile. Zoot was up in one of the nearby trees, he was looking around in the heavy leaves of the trees. Lips was with Janice, holding the shells that she found. The sloth watches as his friends explore the new location. Then he felt a piece of tree bark hit his head. The blue male looked up to find a weresquirrel with a large net in his paws.  The mammal quickly jumped on top of the sloth and tried to put the net on him. Zoot quickly bit the squirrel on the neck which was a kill shot since the sloth had huge, powerful fangs. The two bodies fell to the ground which the blue male landed on top of the squirrel’s corpse. Teeth quickly ran over to his friend and helped him up. Zoot had blood on and in his mouth. It wasn’t a good taste for the sloth. "D-doc…" said the blue male in fear. The Cheshire cat took his friend over to the lake to wash the blood out of his mouth. "Hey! What happened!" yelled Floyd from the middle of the lake. "Zoot just got attacked!" yelled back the doc as he helped the sloth to get the nasty taste of blood out of his mouth. The band quickly ran over to the two. "Like Zoot, are you okay?" asked Janice as she held the sloth in her arms. "I-I…" the small male started to say but quickly covered his face as tears went down his face. The group decided to leave the area and go home to comfort their friend. Meanwhile in some bushes, a large werebloodhound had seen his friend get killed. He isn't going to let that side. The hound quickly got back to the truck and followed the band for revenge and to get the job done.