Chapter 4: cabin on a hill

The band, Monty, Adonis, and Teeth’s uncle have arrived at a huge cabin in the middle of the woods that was close to a beach that was normally home to a small pack of wolves. The cabin looked run down and had some bones of local cattle or horses on the ground which made Janice  want to puke as they walked up to the wood made house. “Ezra! We are here” said the muppet monster as he knocked on the door of the cabin. The door opens to reveal a short chubby woman with long gender hair. Blue feathers were in her hair which matched her outfit that made her look like a fortune teller.  She had a mole on her left side of her cheek which matched her beauty. “Adonis! Nice to see you” replied Ezra with a huge smile on her face.

“We got guests over for the party” replied Adonis as he showed Teeth, Monty, and the band. “Leon and Monty! You two have grown!” said the short woman with a huge smile on her face. “Hey grandma,” said Leon with a soft smile on his face. “Oh! You brought your friends”replied Ezra as her smile got bigger. “Yep” replied the doc as he walked into the cabin along with the rest. The inside is something from a Rocky Horror Show but a hippie version. Crystal balls were on the table with a crow skull that had a blue flower growing from the eye socket.

“Nice crystals you got here”said Janice as she picked up a light pink crystal. “Thank you, I found them around the beach here” replied Ezra. “Really?” replied the blonde female. “Yeah, I could give you a great spot to find them,” replied the chubby woman with a smile. The two women talked about crystals while everyone else was talking and looking around. Lips finds a room that had chains which cause him to go into the room. The room had notes about wereanimals on the walls and floor. He spotted a note on the floor and picked it up. “Ahimoth” is what was written on the paper in red…ink? “Lips! Where are you?” said Floyd from the outside. “Coming” replied Lips as he put the note in his hoodie pocket.

Soon the rest of the family come which shows how huge the Dontshoot family is. The sun was soon going down which tonight was a full moon. “Hmm, soon a full moon” said Teeth as he was near the cabin since he didn’t want his family to see his form from how much it changed. The full moon rises in the night which shoots pain through the good doctor. He looked down at his hand which had already started to grow fur. The doc let out a scream of pain as he fell to the ground. His back begins to grow fur and get a hunch due to the smilodon build. The sound of the bones popping and cracking due to refroming to fit his werefrom. His teeth start to grow along with his fangs growing into saber like. Whiskers grow from his face as his nose changes into a cat-like nose. Ears get fluffy as they grow large. His body got bigger as he changed from man to beast.

Teeth let out a loud roar as he stood up from the transformation. He turned his head as his ear turned back to the sound of something moving in some bushes. Suddenly he is attacked by something and the two roll down a hill that ends at the beach. The feline throwed off the beast of him and looked at what was trying to attack him. It was Agwe in his werebullshark form. “You…” hissed Teeth as he looked at the other male. “Hello nephew” said Agwe as he snarled at Leon.