Chapter 3: book of beasts

Lips was sitting on the bed after dinner and everyone went to bed. He holds the book in his lap and looks at the old book. The blonde male opens the book and looks at the first page which introduces the reader to wereanimals. “Wereanimals are human like beasts of your normal day animals or mythical animals. On a full moon, they turn from their normal form into a beast of horror and they can transform at their will as well. There are side effects of being a wereanimal. Like the mental state of the mind can make the holder see things, imagine things. Go slowly insane in rare times. This is also raised due to trauma events in the past or recently to the holder. As well on the blood moon.” Lips turn to a couple pages to werecheshirecat but only a few words were on the two pages. “The Cheshire cat is one of the biggest and strongest of the feline species. They can turn invisible and attack without a sound. Strong bite force that could snap a tiger’s neck or skull.”

The blonde hair male turned to the next page which it was about weresmilodon. An extinct species of feline but also rare if a person is one. “The smilodon is an extinct or rare species of feline in wereanimal kingdom. Strong and deadly to other animals since they ambush prey and rip their neck out or stab their saber-like fangs into the brain of the prey. They are mostly built or bulky to pack a deadly punch. They are fast and aggressive. Other species are aware of this killer of a feline and know not to pick a fight of death”

Lips close the book and look down with a sigh. “Could Teeth be going through the mental state effect?” he asked himself as he set the book down on the night stand and put the royal blue blanket on himself. The blonde male was only in some sweatpants and had no shirt on. Lips looks down and looks at his top surgery scars which he remembers his older brother, Lo paying for the surgery for his 19th birthday.  He was nervous to tell the band about him being a trans male but they support him. Lips remembers that Teeth said that his top surgery scars were like upside down crowns or the flowers that are on lily pads in a pond on a summer day. The blonde male felt his cheeks getting warm from remembering that memory. He smiled as he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

In the morning, Lips head down stairs after pulling on a t- shirt. He saw Adonis and Tristan talking in the main hallway. The blonde male stayed at a counter in the hallway and listened. “Agwe had said he was coming. That slime ball..” snarl Adonis. “Lisa should have killed him when she got the chance after he killed his own daughter in front of his son!” hiss the coral red hair male. “We better have Atlas there to keep that son of bitch away from Monty and Teeth because I have a feeling of him doing something horrible” replied the muppet monster. “Yes, I agree” replied Tristan with a small hiss coming from his throat. The blonde male gulped as he heard this about a family member of the good doctor.