Chapter 7: Brother

The thick air filled the room as the sound of the fire popping in the fireplace was the only sound in the room. Then the door opens to a guy who looks like a copy of Zale but without the blind eye and the large scar on his face. “Hello father, I see you have a guest here” said Zac as he sat down next to his father. “Ah Zac, nice that you join us. You remember Zoot right?” replied Zale with a smile on his face. “Of course,” replied the green-suited male. “How about you show him around?” asked the scar face male. “Sure, father.” replied Zac as he got up from the chair. “Go on, Zoot. Me and your friend have a deal to work out” said Zale to the blue male. Zoot looked over to Teeth who shook his head to him. He got up and followed his brother out of the room and to a dark hallway. “So brother, how have you been?” asked Zac as they walked. “Fine, I guess. How about you?” replied Zoot. “Good” replied the dark-haired male. “Who was the guy that our father wanted to make a deal with?” asked Zac. “My boss,” replied the blue male. “You in a mafia?” asked Zac with wide eyes. “No, I’m in a band. My band leader is an old mafia boss that was betrayed by his old gang” replied Zoot with a sigh. “In a band? That is at least good for you. I’m still a lawyer and have a lover” replied the brother with a soft smile on his face. “Zac, why are you here with our father?” asked the small male. “He called me and told me that you were there and wanted to see me,” replied the dark haired male with a confused look on his face. “That is not true. Father had sent one of his henchmens to kidnap me and brought me. They put me in a cage and forced my friend who is my boss to come down here to make a deal which is to put him onto the market of wereanimals” said Zoot with a hiss coming from his throat. “Zoot…I…I’m sorry” said Zac with a sad tone in his voice. “It's fine, I’m going back and getting my friend and leaving this hellhole!” replied the blue male before he turned his back to his brother. “Wait! Let me help you at least!” yelled out Zac as he followed his brother’s steps. “No! This is my problem” replied Zoot as he found the office from earlier empty. The dark haired male caught up with his brother but then the other blue male quickly ran down the hallway of the hideout. “Wow! He is faster than I remember!” Zac thought as he followed the small male. The two made it to an entrance of a huge room and that had the two bosses in the middle of it. Zoot quickly hides behind some boxes filled with chains. Zac hid behind a huge box that was holding an were elephant's skeleton from a guy that Zale killed. The two mafia bosses were talking and from what Zoot could tell, Teeth isn’t taking the deal lighty. “Leon, Leon, This would make you famous! That is what you have wanted!” said Zale with bitterness in his voice. “I’m already famous for my music! I don’t want to lose my life!” replied the doc with a hiss. “I guess, the hard way it is! I am going to get that money from that stupid Russian frog even if it means that I’m going to die!” yelled the scar face male as black strips cover his body. “Try your fucking best because I’m not going to let you!” snapped back the good doctor as his eyes turned yellow.