Chapter 8 : Orange and Black Stripes

The two males have turned into their wereforms. Zale was a weretiger with scars covering his body. The large feline let out a loud roar to the other feline. Teeth returned with a louder roar and showed his fangs. The tiger jumped at the Cheshire cat but the large cat dodge the attack. The doc quickly bites down on the blue tiger’s tail which causes the large feline to let out a painful cry. Zale turned around and slapped the cat’s face with his claws. Teeth didn’t let go after the slap, he used the tail of the tiger and threw him across the room. Lucky he didn’t throw the large feline to the area of where Zoot and Zac are hiding in. The Cheshire cat quickly body slams the down tiger. Zale quickly throwed the cat off of himself and trackled the feline down to the ground. The doc snapped at the blue tiger and pushed him off of himself. He slams the scar male into a nearby wall and starts to slam his head in the wall over and over. Blood slowly started to go down the tiger’s face. The large feline quickly used his back to make the cheshire cat lose his balance but it failed. Teeth let go of Zale’s head and the tiger’s body went limp. The doc checks to see if he is still alive, he was. “You’re lucky that I didn't kill you.” said Teeth with a snarl before he walked away from the body. The large cat stopped and sniffed the air. “Zoot, I know you're here” said Teeth with a sigh. Zoot slowly came out from behind the boxes and walked up to his band leader. “The deal didn’t work?” asked the blue male. “I guess you can say that.” replied the large feline. “Can we head home?” asked Zoot with a tired tone in his voice. “I agree, It would be better if we head home before the tiger there wakes up and finds out that he got his ass beat by his old boss” replied the doc as he walked by the small male. “I will meet you at the entrance, I have to talk to someone before we leave.” replied Zoot. “Alright” replied the feline before he left the room. The small male slowly walks over to the other boxes and looks behind. Zac was curled up in a ball. “Zac?” asked Zoot as he got to his knees. “Z-Zoot…Can you take me with you? I’m scared that when father wakes up, he will do something to me” replied Zac in a tone that was filled with fear as tears in his eyes. “Sure, anything for you” replied the blue male as he grabbed his brother’s hand and helped him up. The two quickly met up with Teeth and Zoot told him that his brother wanted to come with them. The doc let him come with them as they walked out of the hideout and walked through the woods. The moonlight was still going which caused the two brothers' forms to come out again. Zac was a weretiger like their father but a good tiger. The sloth and tiger walked next to the cheshire cat as they went through the woods. When they got back home, Zac met the rest of the band members who welcomed him. Teeth had gone up to his room to clean off the blood on his fur. He ran hot water on a towel and used it to wipe the blood off. The doc looked at himself in the mirror, he quickly blinked his eyes because he saw something…Creepy in the mirror. The image was his face but covered from top and bottom in blood. His eyes were blood red and there was a limb in his mouth. The limb was the same color as Zoot’s arm. Tears start to roll down his face as the image disappears. “W- what” said Teeth in fear. Would he end up hurting his friend? For what reason?