Chapter 14: Box of information

Zoot looked at the picture he found as he sat on his bed. "What was Teeth doing with my father? Who are these people? Why all but the doc and my father's faces are marked out?" the blue male thought as he set the picture on his nightstand. He got up from his bed and walked out of his bedroom. The small male walks over to the good doctor's bedroom and slowly opens the door. The sound of the doc sleeping was heard by Zoot which is a good sign to him. He slowly walked into the room and headed to the bed. Teeth had a pillow in his arms as he slept. He was wearing a tank top from what the small male can see from the blanket that is covering him. His hair was down and looked so fluffy to the blue male. Zoot took a deep breath as he bent down to look under the bed. He slowly moved some things before he found an odd shiny box. The small male pulled the box out and carefully put it under his arm. The blue male heads to the door and stops. Zoot looked back at the sleeping large male who squeezed the pillow that was in his arms. He felt his cheeks getting warm but shook his head. The blue male walked out of the bedroom and shut the door behind himself. He quickly made it back to his room with the box. The small male set the box down on his bed and took a good look at it. The box had this gold color that shines like the doc's golden tooth. It had a symbol on the top of it. It was a cat with a grin on its face. It had a lock on it which the blue male knew it would have. Zoot opened a drawer on his nightstand and grabbed a hair pin. He bent the wire metal into a straight stick. Zoot picked the lock and got it open. He opened the box to see pictures and a handheld gun with bullets in it.  The gun was white as a dove and the same with the bullets. The pictures had people and some with their faces burning out of it. There was something under these things. He grabbed the thing and it turned out to be a suit that was in Teeth's size. It was white as the gun. The blue male looked through the pictures and it was all the same but some were different. Like the ones of his father that were showing how he was...Strong. Then there was a picture that caught him off guard. It was Teeth sitting in a large chair with a kid on his lap. The kid looked like Animal but how did he get with the doc? It was already a shock that the good doctor was the famous mafia boss, Grim Cheshire but Animal being a kid and being in the mafia with Teeth. The small male put everything back into the box and set the box in his closet. He got into his bed for the night. Zoot knew he shouldn't have done that but he needed answers. He is too scared to ask Teeth about it from the event before the fight club. Even though he wasn't himself, it still scared him. Now more scary since the good doctor was a feared mafia boss who people say if you say his name in a bad way, he would find you and take your soul away. He remembers when he was over at his parents' house to visit only his mother but his father came home and yelled at his mother to come into the other room. When they were in the other room, he overheard his father talking about how his boss had killed a big mafia gang because they broke their deal with him. The fact that he defeated himself. The blue male remembered that he held onto his arms that were still hurting from his father's..."Love" Zoot still couldn't believe that was his friend before they even met! The small male slowly close his eyes and went to sleep for the night.