Chapter 7: Cold Bullet

Teeth looked at Constantine with fire in his eyes. The werewolf that the frog was on was growling at the feline. Fur was winter as snow, blending in with the area. Red eyes that watch the smilodon’s every move. The doc’s eyes stay focused on the gun in Constantine’s hand. The gun was silver and he could tell that there was a silver bullet in the gun. “What do you want?” asked the doc with a soft snarl. “You know what I want” sneered the Russian frog as he eyed the feline. “You are the highest money paying beast in the world! I need that money to start a bigger business! That also means that if you’re dead!” snapped Constantine as he pointed the gun at Teeth. The smilodon quickly ran away before the frog could take a good kill shot. The feline runs as fast as he can. The white wolf and the frog were right behind him. He tried to see if he could see his friends or cousin but no one was there. Suddenly Teeth stop at the edge of the ice. Cold water was on the other side of the edge. “Dead end?” asked Constantine with a smirk on his face. The smilodon turned and let out a growl to the two. Suddenly a sound of a gun shot through the air. Teeth opened his eyes to see the gun in the frog’s hand was up in the air. “What the hell!” snapped the russian frog as he tried to fight off Zoot who was holding the arms of the frog. The sloth quickly made the frog fall off of the werewolf and break the ice below. The blue male started to punch Constantine square in the face. The two fight in the cold water under the ice as the wolf and feline up above are standing there in quiet. The white werewolf let out a loud roar to the doc. The smilodon returned a roar back to the white fur wolf. Teeth felt something huge under the water, he saw spots. It was Monty under the ice below them. The werewolf suddenly charges at the smilodon at full speed. The ice below it breaks to reveal the leopard orca with his jaws open wide. The jaws shut around the wolf’s neck and dragged it under the ice where the limbs and organs were torn off and out of the beast. Just like how orcas squeeze penguins to get to the good parts because their feathers are too thick to tear into. Monty came back up and looked at his cousin with his face covered in the werewolf’s blood. “Did enough damage???” joked Teeth since he knew that would always happen. Then the doc remembered Zoot. The feline quickly looks in the hole in the ice to see if he can see his sloth friend but sadly no. The smilodon spotted the russian frog in the big area of cold water on a piece of broken ice. Bloody claws and bite marks cover the frog, he was also breathing heavily. Teeth then spotted Zoot coming up on an edge of the ice and coughing up some of the salt water. The doc quickly ran over to his friend and hugged him. “Zoot!” yelled the feline in happiness. “Doc, don’t hug me too tight!” replied the small male with a smile on his face. Then the rest of the band found the three which turned into another big hugging pile. “How are we going to get off of here?” asked Monty since he swam the way here. “We stole one of their boats” replied Floyd as he pointed to the boat. “I think we need a bigger boat” suggests the seaweed cover male. Teeth pat his cousin’s back and give him a smile. “Monty, you can swim next to the boat or do you have an idea on driving those titanic like ships?” asked the doc. The leopard orca let out a huff. The group walked over to the boat and hopped onto it. Well, all but Monty. He got back into the cold water but luckily his body was covered in layers of seaweed to keep him warm. Zoot pulled the boat out of the loading docks and set off to head back home. The moonlight was beautiful as they rode on the waves of the sea. Teeth looked at the water and saw some deep sea fish that only come out at night to feed. Their lights on their bodies were beautiful to see and watch as some changed colors. The feline let out a soft sight and watched the sea life in the water for the rest of the night.