Chapter 6: Father

“Amir, could you take Monty outside? I would like to talk with my son” ask Garrison. Amir nodded his head as he took Monty outside and let the two males talk. The weremonster look at his son and took a small breath. “Leon,” said Garrison as he tried to get his son’s attention. Teeth slowly looked up to his father. “I’m sorry” said the weremonster. “What?” replied the feline. “I’m sorry for being an overbearing father, a horrible father. I turn into my own mother without realizing it. I shouldn’t push you to be something that you weren’t, something you didn’t want but what I want out of fear. Fear of you facing failure of following a dream like I did when I try to be a musician but fail. I should not have tried to keep you away from your dream. I should just let you follow your dreams. I’m sorry son, I’m sorry Leon” replied Garrison with a sad tone. The doc was quiet for a second before hugging his father. The weremonster look down at his son and hug him back. “Father, I can’t forgive you for what you have done but I can give you a second chance to rebuild our bond and my trust,” replied Teeth as they both hugged each other.

Meanwhile outside of the cabin, Lips and Ezra were talking about something that Lips found. “What is this?” asked the lion as he handed the werekomododragon the paper from earlier. “Who is Ahimoth?” asked Lips. Ezra was silent for a few minutes before answering the blonde male. “Ahimoth was a wereanimal hunter that had killed many wereanimals out of fun and greed. He was a skeksis that had hunted down wereanimals until the species were gone. After he killed my mother, Athena, it would be the last time that he would be unable to hunt anymore of the wereanimals. My father, Atlas, had hunted down the skeksis and torn him piece by piece until he was nothing but a pile of blood and guts. He then burns down the skeksis’ things and what was left of his body. The other hunters found their leader’s dust body and brought it back to their secret hide out which is a castle made of wereanimals’ bones and rocks. They have a hole in the middle of the main room of the castle. It is filled with a crystal like liquid which they worship as it keeps them alive and able to continue to hunt down wereanimals for a long time.” replied Ezra before she took a breath and continue.

“They drop the dust of their dead leader and it brings Ahimoth back to life but as a beast from hell. Ahimoth has changed into a beast of bones of wereanimals that he has killed.He now hunts down wereanimals to control them and drive them into madness until the wereanimal run themselves into his tribe of hunters or a death that was caused by madness. I’m afraid that Leon is the host of Ahimoth now and I’m worried that we won’t be able to be saved.” said the werekomododragon as some tears leaked from her eyes. “How can we stop him?” asked Lips in fear. “I’m sad to say that No one knows how to stop him” replied the female lizard as tears fell down her face. “Don’t worry if we will find a way to save him” replied the lion as he comforted Ezra.

Teeth and Garrison walk outside and join everyone back at the party with the rest of the family. The Dontshoot family is a huge family. It was a surprise that Atlas had come to the party since he was up in the mountains in a cave. He was a silent type and easy to get him off temper. Teeth did speak to him which was short but sweet. Atlas just said how cool his great grandson’s scars are and how he was brave for what he has gone through. Atlas was a muscular male who was tall as a bossman from the Muppet Show like Lisa, Teeth’s mother. He had scars as well which was from his fights with wild predators of the mountains or wereanimals. His gender hair is now gray but has light bits of his gender hair. His eyes glow red as blood and have sharp fangs and huge claws. Atlas is a weredirewolf. An old species of wolf from the ice age of the giant mammals. The party went well as the night played throughout.