Chapter 5: Hound revenge

The band helped Zoot to calm down and got the story from him. “Well, it attacks you first, so it was self denses.” said Floyd as he rubbed the sloth’s shoulder. The blue male let out a sigh and hugged his knees. “Maybe we should leave him to calm down,” said Janice as she stood up. “Yeah” replied the gang. “Zoot, do you need some time alone?” asked Teeth. “Yeah, maybe I should just head out to the back yard to get some fresh air” replied the sloth as he got up from the couch. He headed to the back door and went into the back yard. The blue male took a deep breath and looked up to the sky. “Why did that happen” the small male thought as a sigh was let out. All of a sudden Zoot felt a pair of large paws which he knew weren't any of his friends. He quickly started to move and clawed at the arms of the attacker. The sloth felt his head getting light as he tried to get out of the beast’s arms but failed. His eyes closed and the blue male’s body went light. The large hound picked up the sloth’s body and quickly headed to the truck. He set the small male’s body down on the bed of the truck after he used the ropes to tie up the sloth. The black haired male quickly got into the truck and drove off but he forgot that something. A piece of paper which Zale had given him had fallen out of his pant pockets. Meanwhile, Teeth decided to go check on his friend but only found his friend was gone and a piece of paper on the ground. He picked up the paper and read it. The paper said “You need to get ropes for a mission I have for you and Ricky. Order from Zale” The Cheshire cat let out a growl as he realized what had happened. He quickly ran back into the house with the paper. The large feline headed up and went to Zoot’s room. He grabbed his old mafia outfit and headed back down stairs. “Hey doc, what's wrong?” asked Lips with a worried tone. “I need to go somewhere for a bit, I will be back” said the doc before he slams the door behind him. He found the truck’s tracks and followed them. The feline ran through the woods and spotted the truck heading down a dark path which the doc knows too well. It was one of the entrances to his old place which is underground from the eyes of anyone who isn’t with the gang. He slowly enters the underground tunnel and hides in a closed area from the eyesight of the truck driver. He let out a small soft growl as he watched the hound pick up Zoot’s body and carried him to a hallway. Teeth slowly follow them and hide to keep out of sight of Zale.