Chapter 2: Skull Fur

“How do you know about Ahimoth?” asked Leon as he looked dead into Adonis’ eyes. “Ezra told me about a feeling of you having a demon like beast inside your mind. She knew Ahimoth from a nightmare she had. Where the skeleton beast was in…control of you” replied the muppet monster as he looked worried on the last words that came out of his mouth. “She told you that?” asked the doc in fear. “Not just me but with everyone in the family” replied Ahimoth. “Oh…” replied Teeth in a sad tone. He didn’t want his family to worry about him, and didn't want anyone to worry about himself. “Leon, Is it true?” asked Adonis in a worried tone as he looked at his grandson. Teeth look into the muppet monster’s eyes. “Maybe it's just her imagination” replied the doc with a soft, weak smile. Adonis was quiet for a bit before believing his grandson. “Alright, I believe you” he replied as he gave his grandson a pat on the head.
Victor and Lips were in the main hallway, talking about small things. “So, Teeth told you about me?” asked the blonde male with a shy smile. “Yes, in a letter that he has sent to me and my brothers” replied Victor with a smile on his face. “Oh” replied Lips with a soft smile. “So, you’re a werelion?” asked the dark green haired male. “Yes, I am,” replied the blonde male. “I’m a wereleopard” replied Victor as he looked down at the short chubby male. “How did my nephew get those scars? If you don’t mind me asking” asked the tall male in a worried tone in his voice. “I can’t tell since I don’t know if the doc would want me to tell the story” replied Lips in a nervous voice. “Okay” replied Victor before the two walked down to the garden in the backyard.

Teeth looked at the mirror that was in the liberty. Suddenly the mirror turned black and Ahimoth appeared. “Hello Leon~” said the skull as he looked at the chubby male. “What the hell do you want!” replied the doc with a snarled. “Can’t I say hi?” asked the beast as he crawled out of the mirror. “No!” replied Teeth as his eyes turned to a gold yellow color. “Don’t go feline on me!” chuckles Ahimoth as he gets close to the angry male. Teeth growled as he looked at the skull demon. “Lying to Adonis, your grandpa on your father's slide” said the skeleton beast as he wrapped his tail around the chubby male. The skull demon feels the doc’s body shaking in anger and the urge to transform into his feline self.

“You know that you will be a monster,” said Ahimoth in a hiss. “No!” snapped Teeth with a growl as he looked into the eyes of the monster in front of him. “Yes. You will be and your friends will leave you behind to die!” roared the bone demon as black smoke covered his bones and then disappeared out of nowhere. The doc opens his eyes to see Lips and Victor in front of him with worried faces. “W..what happened?” asked Teeth as he rubbed his head. He noticed that he was on the floor and a huge text book was next to him. “We heard a sound of something hitting the floor and we come in here to see you on the floor next to that text book” replied Lips as he helped his friend up. “You should lay down and rest, you probably have a bruise on your head” replied Victor as he took his nephew out of the room and to his bedroom.

Lips looked over to the text book that was next to Teeth and picked it up. It was badly damaged and older than a dinosaur. It was titled: Wereanimal species. The blonde hair male took the book with him as he walked out of the room and headed to the doc’s bedroom. He looks in the bedroom and sees his band leader laying on the bed with an ice bag on the bruise on his head. Lips noticed that Victor wasn’t there, maybe went down to get something to help the bruise since Teeth mentioned that Victor is a worried and helpful one of the three uncles. Like a mama leopard to her cubs. The blonde male looked down at the book. “I will read this tonight” thought Lips as he left to let the doc rest.