Chapter 9: Hotel of memories

The band was now waiting for Teeth and Monty to come bast with some food that they ordered from a fast food place. “Hey Lips?” asked Zoot. “What?” replied Lips. “On the boat, when you said that you like Teeth. Was it true?” asked the blue male. Lips went quiet for a minute before answering the question. “Yes, it was true,” replied the blonde male. “How?” replied the small male. “How what?” replied Lips. “How did you catch your feelings for the doc?” replied Zoot. “Well, you remember when I was talking about how I stayed with him when he was sick from eating that bull while we were on that train during Muppets Most Wanted?” asked the blonde male. “Yeah?” replied the blue male. “Well, during the time I spent with him. I caught some of the feelings but the feelings grow more over time. He wouldn’t leave my side and want comfort from the sickness. It was a moment that I fell for him. I did think you were actually dating him once” replied Lips with some blush on his face. “What?” replied Zoot with blush on his cheek. He was shocked that the trumpet player thought that he and Teeth were dating. “Since you two are so close to each other” replied the blonde male with a soft smile on his face. The small male’s face went redder. “How did you fall in love with the doc?” asked Lips. “I guess that over the years, it went from friends to me having a crush on him” replied Zoot as he rubbed his head. The two talked about their feelings for Teeth until the food arrived. “Food here!” said the doc as he walked in with some bags of food. Monty was behind him, carrying the drinks. The gang ordered some burgers and some salads. The drinks were mountain dew or just some iced tea. While they ate the food, Zoot noticed how Teeth was hardly eating. He took the doc aside to talk to him. “Doc, Is there something wrong? Why aren’t you eating?” asked the small male, worried for his friend. “No, It's just…I don't feel like it?” replied the chubby male. Zoot gives Teeth a look of not believing. “Don’t lie” replied the blue male with a small snarl coming from his throat. The doc just let out a sigh before answering his friend. “I…I just can’t seem to eat something after being fed raw meat. It's like my stomach is sick and only wants that meat. After the events that we've been through, it seems that maybe not eating is a better thing to do now.” replied Teeth as some tears slowly fell down his face. The small male slowly hugged the large male and let him cry out. “It's okay, doc. We can get through this, we are your friends. Don’t hide what is upsetting you from us. Okay?” replied Zoot as he wiped away the tears from his band leader’s face. He felt his cheeks getting hot from this moment of comforting someone he loves so much. After they got back and finished eating, everyone went to bed for the night. All but Teeth. He was looking out of the window and let out a sigh. “How could he have friends like them, like Zoot?” he thought to himself as he lit a cigarette. The doc took a big huff of smoke in and let it out of his lungs. Teeth normally don’t smoke but he does when he is just in a dark place. The chubby male let out a deep growl as he put out the cigarette. His claws were out and his eyes were gold as well. He looks down at himself, the scars that cover him. His face turned into a snarl, disgusted with himself, his body. Teeth let out a small growl as he looked at himself. “If my father saw me like this, he would say that I'm a weak son to him!” snarled the band leader under his breath. Some tears fell from his eyes as he let out some soft breaths. The chubby male then got up from the bed and decided to head outside for some fresh air. He put on a coat and some shoes. Teeth walked out of the hotel room and headed for the parking lot of the hotel but he noticed that he was being followed by a current trumpet player.