Chapter 2: Skeksis feathers

In the woods, skekRey was walking on the ground with his group of hunters. The albino skeksis picked up some fur off the ground and looked at it carefully. “A wolf fur, not the cat’s” said skekRey as he throwed the fur back onto the ground. A blue feather skeksis walked over to the white feather male. “We will find him soon” replied skekSz as she placed her hand on his shoulder. “I know” replied skekRey as he rubbed his beak with hers. “You two stop making out! I want to fight a huge cat!” yelled skekWaj as he held his sword up in the air. The black feather male was the first one to go in for the first attack on any wereanimal due to him acting like a cat on catnip. “Hold your feathers! That cat isn’t easy to catch. Look at the scars I have. I have one run with him and I almost die.” replied the albino skeksis with a hiss. “Besides, I can sense his scent but it isn’t strong which means we are not close but we are on the right path. That frog told me that the cat had some changes to him. Scars from being in a fight club and him being an older cat.” The white feather male continues. “That makes it easy to catch him!” replied skekWaj with a grin on his face. “No, you idiot! It means that he is more aggressive due to his age. Like how old animals attack more brutally for protection for themselves or young. That means that we must be on look out at all times during the mission!” replied a brown spotted skeksis. SkekQa is the hunters’ wereanimal biologist. He had studied different species and how they act like the animal that the host is. The Garthims were behind the group of skeksis. They were carrying a huge cage for the giant feline. “I agree with you, skekQa. It is a harder mission than normal especially with the fact that the frog wants him alive” replied skekRey as the group walked through the woods. The albino skeksis had run paths with the cheshire cat before He had a young werenewfoundland pup with him. That pup is probably grown up now. The feline had almost killed the white feather male but for some reason, he didn’t kill him when he had the chance. He had put some arrows in the large cat and one in the pup’s shoulder. The skeksis had blackout and woke up in the hunters’ hangout. He promised himself that if he ever met the large feline again, he would settle the score. The albino skeksis can’t wait to get his hands on that cheshire cat and make some money off of him. It was easy to track down the Cheshire cat, skekRey had found two kills by it. One was a werewolf that had its spine ripped out from its neck. The werewolf was a strong male with yellow fur, a timber wolf common around the area. The brown hair on his hair was almost ripped out of his skull. The body seems to have been eaten by the feline and the pup. The second was a horse from a local farm. It was on the news but no one believes what the farmer said he saw. The horse was only skin and bones. The Cheshire cat better look out for himself because skekRey is coming for him and not leaving without that stupid feline!