Author's note

So...you have came to the end of the book! I wanted to thank you as a reader for reading this book! It has been a blast writing this book—definitely more fun than my second book.

Even if this book may not be perfect, having some plot errors, I think I am quite proud of it. I learnt a lot from writing and will want to continue to improve in writing. For now though, I think it will be long before I start another book. Maybe I'll still write short stories, but I don't really have much ideas in mind right now.

The brawl stars fandom for English readers lacked content at a certain time, so I wanted to restore the brawl stars fandom. I'm so happy that it worked out and that so many people have read this book! Hopefully, more will be inspired by this book and write their own!

The planning of this book started around the end of 2022. I wanted to write about an isekai story into the brawl stars universe, but with my own OC. At this time, I was also building some meaningful backstories for my ocs and thought, "Maybe writing something about morals and arrogance would be cool."

I like to thank you all again for reading, it really means a lot for a beginning writer like myself.

The listed below are people I want to give special thanks too:

EmoFroggy
Detullo
hx_oly
Sammy_Scripts
idiothensworth

For commenting on my story and giving feedback! If I missed anyone, please tell me!

Do let me know what you think of the story out of /10, and have a nice day/night!

You can stick around for bonus chapters that would come up. I'll tag the story as complete when I'm done.

P.S: find more books in my two reading lists of books! I'm sure you'll find something interesting to read there.