Chapter 13: Welcoming

Colette first led Jade around the floor they were currently on.

Jade checked his bag for the shard pieces while Colette rambled about the brawlers. "Oh by the way, can I have your autograph?"

Jade looked up, "Huh? Oh, uhh sure." He took the pen he had in his coat and signed a page on her scrapbook. "Thank you! And also, we are here."

She knocked on the door, which was answered by a teenage boy with black hair over one of his eyes.

"Oh hey, Colette. What are you doing so early?" The boy asked before eyeing Jade suspiciously and adding, "And who is this?"

"Hey Edgar! This is the new guy! He moved in yesterday and I thought I'd stop by to say hi!"
Colette looked at Jade, "Introduce yourself then!"

Jade smirked, "Professor Jade Mechimpian, pleasure to meet you." He extended his palm for a handshake.

The boy who crossed his arms used a scarf which had hand-like shapes to shake his hand, "Edgar."

Colette smiled and asked, "Would you like to join us?"

"Nah." Edgar declined before closing the door.

Jade was taken aback but shrugged it off, "Rude but fine." "Yeah he's like that! Don't mind him." Colette led Jade to another room further ahead.

"Not many people live in the Snowtel, but a few of them do, like Jacky! She lives here unlike her friends Carl and Mike." Colette explained.

Jade nodded in approval as they approached another room.

Jacky answered the door, "What is it? Oh. It's just you and...who is this?" Jacky pointed at Jade.

"Hi Jacky! This is Jade, he recently moved here. Say hi Jade!" Jade just did a simple wave.

"Not the talker type eh?" Jacky commented.

Jade raised his eyebrow, "What? No. I'm just too lazy to give some speech to introduce myself."

Jacky laughed, "Whatever man! I'm going out to get coffee. Guess I'll tag along."

Colette gave a thumbs up, "We are down with this place anyways. Only got the Snowtel Staff."

They proceed downstairs to the lobby and Lou was talking with an old man.

The cheerful robot noticed the three walking by as Colette pointed at Lou, "You should know him right? It's Lou and he's with Gale!"

Jade nodded as he returned the wave back to Lou.

Lou seemed to nudge Gale as he looked up and also waved. Colette was excited like normal and Jacky just nodded to the others.

"And also the penguin is Mr. P." Colette added.

"There's quite the folk here huh." Jade commented. "That's right! Recently, before you, someone else joined. But I hadn't had the chance to talk with him yet. He lives quite far from here. Near the Starr Theatres."

They reached outside to the snowy plains as they followed a short path towards a once hidden city that Jade had not noticed the previous night.

"Let's go to Supercity. It's connected to all the different places of Brawltopia anyway." Colette suggested.

Jade shrugged, "Whatever you say, seems like everyone really does know you here. It'd be efficient to go to the main place where everyone is."

The three then proceeded to Supercity.