Epilogue

Astro and Timothy stood by one another. Timothy had his hands in his pockets, and Astro had his on his suit and the other on his chin. Both looked faded and were green in colour, they watched the brawlers.

...

[Start Record]

Jade waved at the brawlers as he saw all the people that helped him return.

The mystics, Gene, Sandy and Tara—his morals. Lou had helped him settle in a home. Colette brought everyone together. The gem miners getting a piece with him. Leon helping Jade understand "You win some, you lose some". Buster and Gus helping him get another, and understanding empathy. Pam helping in giving him a goal to work for...

"Goodbye my friends and fellow brawlers! This has been the wildest journey I've had...more chaotic than every relic I've found with my other friends."

He looked aside, "Surely you guys know I'm an alien right?" The brawlers that knew, smile. The brawlers that don't? They shrugged.

Jade chuckled before pressing a button on his wrist. The human before them turned into a brownish coloured reptilian alien, but retained the unique purple eyes.

The brawlers were surprised by his different looks, but listened to what he had to say.

"From the time I was here, I learnt a lot from all you humans. You know, our culture back in my homeworld isn't all that different!"

He looked to Sandy, "My apologies for stabbing you in the arm!" Everyone looked to Sandy, who was speechless.

He turned to Lou, "Still upset that I'm a "super rare", like come on man!" Lou only laughed.

He pointed to all the kids he brawled with, "Still proud that I'm Starplayer on my first match heh."
The kids shook their heads as they chuckled.

He then pointed to Edgar, "I'm sure you'll find your father in the midst of the scientists that were freed from The Founder." Edgar sighed.

He looked to Leon, "Good fight! Guys, you better respect the kid, he's good in his stuff!" He turned to Gus, "And that boy too."

And lastly, he turned to Pam, "Now you...are a great leader. When I return, I want to see a blossoming society! Okay?" Pam shrugged.

The brawlers looked at each other, "You'll be returning?"

"I'll be sure to return here when I can build better portals—but for now, a-a-adis? Damn...how do you say it again?"

"...Adios!" Jade shouted as he turned and stepped into the portal.

[Stop Record]

...

"Astro. It's time to go man." Timothy sighed.

"Yeah. Wanna grab some lunch?"

Timothy smiled, "Just like the old days!"

Astro pointed at a small red and white robot who was spying on the brawlers, "Hey look...another brawler. Spying? Damn...did you teach this kid your ways or something Timothy?"

The two men laughed before teleporting into the afterlife, finally free from the corruption of their powers.

End of Story