spending time with the sully's family. (Christmas chapter part 1)

This story is canon to the main story; it takes place 2 months after they arrive at the clan.
——————————————————————

It was a chilly day on Pandora. Snow was falling on some parts of the planet.

Y/n had been working on his gifts for some friends of his. Walking out of his home he saw that the tree roots were decorated.

Looks like some of the Navi stayed up late to do this as they were not there the day before.

He could tell that it took some planning for this to happen. There was one person he knew who had the authority to do this.

He walked back inside and grabbed an item that had been covered by big leaves. He starts to head over to the root house that is across his home.

As he was making his way there he looked out to the ocean to his surprise the surrounding water had been frozen, which gave him an idea for later.

He walks to the door of the home knocking on it once he gets no response he tries again. Hearing nothing he try to open the door.

To his surprise, it opened, and walking inside he saw Tsireya sleeping at a wooden desk. Walking next to her.

She had wooden paper. It was what they used as a replacement for the paper next to her. Picking it up it had plans written on it.

Step one place flowers around the tree branches step two make sure the mango shoots. Are still in time to bloom.

He placed it down looking at her and he rubbed her head.

Y/n: you did such a great job on this.

He grabs her princess-style walks over to her bed and places her on it. Putting a blanket on her she seems at peace

He makes sure to place his present for her next to her bed.

He heads out leaving her behind making sure the door is closed.

Tsireya opened her eyes with a smile on her face while pretending to be asleep so that y/n would think she was tired from working from last night.

Sitting up she noticed a wrapped gift grabbing it and she looked it over noticing how small it was she opened the gift.

It was beads like lo'ak. Y/n noticed Her looking at the beads on his head.

She picks some up and works on her hair making sure they are secured to her hair.

The part of her hair that kept getting In the way was now secured inside some beads on the right side of her hair.

She was happy for the gift from him now she just had to make sure he stood in the spot so he would get his gift.

.
.
.
Y/n was in his home packing up the last of the gifts into his backpack. After finishing he headed back outside he noticed that the surrounding water had been frozen over.

He could hear a couple of small feet running towards him.