🍁ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅: ꪮꪀꫀ🍁

-
Bell rings.

The student's rush hour.

The 2nd year students of the university came out of their respective classes for their lunch break.

Like this among the crowd of students, another specific student was quitely tidying his supplies waiting for the crowd to lessen up a little.

The male didn't have not the best slicked or neatly arranged hair locks. He had his glasses frame his face, black hair fell above his eyes beautifully. A bit of reddish tinted nose, and those blessed eyes hidden under the glass frame.

"Hyungg!! Congratulations!! You ranked the first position yet again

"Hyungg!! Congratulations!! You ranked the first position yet again. I am so proud of you."

Another male came from the other end of the class with his bright sunshine smile.

Choi Beomgyu, his one and only best friend. His only friend from the very first of elementary school. Now look they are in university.

Time flies.

Yeonjun chuckled at the younger, his gaze now fixed on his desk checking if he left anything.

"Thanks Gyu." Yeonjun replied normally with a light smile like it was not a big topic or something to fuss around.

Well according to him obviously.

"Eyy! What's up with the dry reply?"

"No no, I am just replying normally." Beomgyu squinted his eyes feeling a bit skeptical but he let it be for now.

"Okay, as you say. But hyung...."

"Yeah?" Yeonjun curiously looked at the younger waiting for his next words.

"Your hard work gave it's result. Let's eat something now, you worked hard."

Yeonjun's smile now brightened up hearing this statement revealing his white pearly teeth, cheeks lifting up.

To be exact, hearing that two words.

'Hard work.'

"You are the BEST!" Beomgyu chuckled hearing the more lifted up tone of the older.

"Wah, I should probably record this thing, you rarely say this. Or else most of the time we are seen fighting hahah!" Yeonjun laughed hardly hearing this and Beomgyu earned himself a smack on his head by this one line.

"Hahaha! You are funny." Beomgyu obviously understood the sarcastic tone of the older and face palmed.

"Geez.."

Both of the males went towards the university campus to grab their lunch and atleast spend some fun time together.

While, two of them were having a good quality time by themselves, there was someone who was getting bashed for something not so fun.