🍁ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅: ꫀ꠸ᧁꫝꪻ🍁

-
It's the next day.

Yeonjun arrived early at the university with a goal in his mind. He has to talk to Soobin.

His self respect is crying but he cares about it now the least.

He must be persistent.

Gripping on his backpack's straps, he reached Soobin's class unsure of that fact that anyone might be there. Still, peeking inside, he felt his eye lightened up seeing the exact same person he was looking for.

Thank God, he got lucky at this case.

Soobin was at his respective desk head rested against the bench with his hands beneath maybe sleeping peacefully.

Yeonjun took his very quite cat steps towards the maybe sleeping male. The surprising thing is that no one still came to the class. I mean makes sense. It's still early. Then why did Soobin did?

Feeling a bit nervous, and teeny tiny bit scared, Yeonjun tapped the male's back softly.

"Hello?" The older male kneeled down to the other one's level almost whispering.

"Soobin-ssi... Wake up." Yeonjun again shook the male softly this time maybe succeeding because the male let out a sleepy groan at the sudden disturbance.

"Waee... Who is it.." Yeonjun heard the other mumble sleepily until Soobin opened his eyes and directly made eye contact with Yeonjun causing him to jolt up flinching.

"THE HECK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Yeonjun mentally face palmed and just stood up properly.

"Soobin-ssi, you are ignoring yourself if you keep on skipping this tutoring sessions. I request you to not do this please."

Soobin sucked in a deep breath shutting his eyes close before clenching his fist while standing up making the other male alarmed.

"Are you serious? Despite the fact that I am telling you that I fucking don't give a shit, you still being stubborn? What's wrong with you?" Yeonjun would have been dead scared if only it wasn't for the other's body language. Despite the scary, threatening words, the younger's body language didn't look threatening.

Plus point.

"Aren't you being stubborn as well just like me Soobin-ssi?"

Soobin immediately remembered the words from his roommate last night.

It sounded awefully similar.

"Look nerd-

"I have a name. It's Yeonjun." Yeonjun bravely cut into the other's sentence making him surprise at the guts to literally talk back to him so confidently.

"You really have the guts to talk to me like that huh?"

"What? Are you any special person that I need to talk to you in a specific way? No you are also a student like me and is in the same grade as me."

Soobin was this close to burst out.

What's wrong with everyone?

At first, Hueningkai talked to him like this yesterday, now this nerd is talking to him like this.

How dare he?

Soobin looked dead into Yeonjun's eyes aura darkening within a few seconds. The older couldn't help but grow nervous with how damn cold and intimidating the other looked.