🍁ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅: ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ꫀ꠸ᧁꫝꪻ🍁

-
Yeonjun got off the bus after saying goodbye to Soobin. After getting off the bus, he felt like he was still in daze because of how sleepy he felt and not to mention, he literally jumped off his seat half asleep.

He still has to walk a bit more further in the neighborhood.

Oh well, let's go.

While walking, Yeonjun took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes trying to feel a bit more awake and blinking multiple times in the meantime. But... The next moment, Yeonjun felt a harsh jerk on his hand causing him to drop his glasses and got pulled over to the narrow dark alley with a huge gasp.

Meanwhile....

Soobin just sat comfortably on his seat as Yeonjun left the bus waiting for the bus to start and it did after a few seconds. The seat felt empty and lacked of warmth now after the older left.

As Soobin eyes the empty seat beside, he immediately recognized something that belonged to the older. With widened eyes, he saw Yeonjun left his phone.

"Oh shit- Hyung left his phone-"

Without thinking twice, Soobin hurriedly got up and said a bit loudly-

"Mister, can you please stop the bus here. I have to get off please quickly!" The bus driver just nodded and stopped the bus as the taller male said. Soobin just thanked the driver and immediately got off the bus.

His stop was two more stop away. But he couldn't care less.

If it was any other object or thing that belonged to Yeonjun, he would have just returned it tomorrow, but about the phone, he has to return it as soon as possible.

To his luck, he still remembers the way to the older's house.

Quickly running along the path for 2-3 minutes, Soobin suddenly halted in steps as something caught his eyes shining and glimmering under the streetlight. He would have ignored it usually but now he couldn't for some reason.

Getting closer to the shining object, Soobin's heart stopped seeing that the fallen object was actually Yeonjun's glasses.

His blood ran cold immediately, an unknown fear enveloped his whole body.

Quickly, picking up the glasses, he frantically started looking around the place wanting to spot a certain black haired male. His mind started thinking about the worst scenarios which he could only shrug off praying that it won't be true.

Please be safe. Please be safe.

Soobin mumbled under his breath while looking around with his heart thumping up and down way too violently.

On the other hand~

Yeonjun felt his defensive instinct rise up immediately and kicked the sudden unknown person who pulled him to the extremely creepy looking alley earning some harsh curses from the one he kicked. He felt scared now.

"Why did you BRING ME HERE! GET OFF!"

Yeonjun felt the need to shout as he felt frustration and anger bubbling inside him. He just cursed inside when 4-5 unknown guys gathered around him including the one he kicked.

"You pretty little one, how could we let you go alone right?" Yeonjun's eyes widened hearing this, his hands clutching his bag tightly, body shaking.

"You gotta pay for kicking me little boy."

Yeonjun backed away when all of them started to approach him creepily. Shit shit back off, he never thought he will face this things.