🍁ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅: ᦓꫀꪜꫀꪀꪻꫀꫀꪀ🍁

-
"Eyooo YEONJUN HYUNGGG!!" Two voices called out being completely in sync with each other. Yeonjun who was focused on reading the story book, now looked at the direction of their voices being startled.

Obviously being able to distinguish between the two voices.

Hueningkai and Beomgyu.

You heard about that offer right? You get one free with another.

Yeah right. Being able to hangout with Soobin, they also got along with his cutie roommate as well. Hueningkai also felt at ease being able to befriend some of the friendliest seniors.

"You two literally startled me- Gosh! Yeah what's up." Yeonjun said with a chuckle keeping his book away for now giving his full attention to them. Hueningkai who took notice of the action scanned the book cover and immediately shrieked up!

"OH MY GOD!? YOU READING TINT OF MY AUTUMN??" Yeonjun got stunned for a few seconds before answering to the younger laughing a bit.

"Yes yes Huening. I just got it few days ago from the library."

"Wait? From the LIBRARY??"

"Yes yes."

Hueningkai face palmed dramatically before saying-

"Ohho Hyung! You should have told me earlier. I have this book at the dorm. I bought it after so much struggle lol when it was released." Yeonjun and Beomgyu laughed hearing the youngest.

"Wah! My bad, I didn't know that. Okay Huening-ah I will tell you from next time. Sounds good?"

"Much better." Hueningkai said giving a playful wink earning heaps of laughter from the other two.

-
Time skip~

Soobin along with the three of them were at sitting at the cafeteria at the moment.

"So you all heard that there is gonna be quiz tomorrow?" Beomgyu said being so done.

Hueningkai just nervously laughed because he was still a junior so yes, only the other three had a quiz the next day.

"Yeah heard it." Yeonjun said softly while sipping on his boba drink. Soobin who was quite most of the time just sighed and finally spoke up.

"I am going to dorm with Hueningkai today directly." The trio now looked confused hearing this.

"Uh Hyung your tutoring sessions?" Hueningkai asked pointing towards the oldest who was confusedly staring at him.

"I don't want to get tutored just for today."

"But why though... Any problem?" Yeonjun asked softly feeling maybe a tad bit disappointment because maybe he wasn't teaching him properly.

"Don't take this otherwise. I have to study for the quiz tomorrow or else I will be dead. This fucking quiz's grade will also be counted in the mid term."

Soobin indirectly clarified his reason because believe it or not, the older's face expression got him feeling guilty the next second he said his statement.

"Oh... But Soobin. You can study with me as well. Not that we are gonna play games or do anything unproductive. Also I can help you in managing the questions for the quiz." Yeonjun suggested with a looking forward to expression.