🍁ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅: ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ᦓꫀꪜꫀꪀ🍁

-
Yeonjun now entered his house and saw the house was completely quite that's very odd.

He just frowned to himself and called out for his mother for a good 5 minutes looking around the place but only to meet with voidness.

"Where is mom..." Yeonjun thought to himself and took out his phone that was on silent and saw like 8 missed calls from his mom making his eyes widened.

Shit- 8 missed calls? What on earth happened?

Yeonjun quickly dialled his mom's number praying that she will pick up at least because he was starting to get worried now.

And thankfully she did answer as Yeonjun heard her voice-

"Hello?"

"Hello mom!! Where are you? And 8 missed calls? I am sorry I didn't hear it. Is everything alright?"

"Ohh my god, calm down honey. Every thing is fine hmm? But I am sorry I had to leave for Ansan all of a sudden this noon."

"Huh? Ansan? Are you there at grandma's place? Is she okay?"

"Yes dear, I am at mom's place now. Actually she is a bit unwell this days and today she fainted all of a sudden while working."

"WHAT?" Yeonjun's heart dropped hearing this as his worries deepened up regretting that why didn't he check his phone earlier.

"But she is fine now. She is well rested and I am taking care of her. I will be back after 4-5 days honey. I am sorry I had to leave so sudden though. I called you but maybe you didn't hear it. But I couldn't wait for much longer too you know... I am sorry Yeonjun."

"No... Mom why are you saying sorry? It's okay... Take care of grandma. I wish I could come there too. But mom Do tell me if anything happens. Okay?"

"Okay hun. So get freshened up and I have meals ready for you in the fridge. Eat them and rest up. I will call you later. How does that sound?"

"Perfect. Bye mom. Be careful."

"Sure and Be careful while going through the streets too okay?"

"Hmm... Got it."

With that Yeonjun disconnected the call sighing heavily. The house felt way too quite and empty for some reason.

Well anyways, it's just for a few days.

Thinking about this stuffs, Yeonjun went to his room, took a wash, had his dinner for the night, scanned his notes and finally plopping off to bed wanting to rest.

Today was really fun to be honest. First time witnessing a concert arranged by students was fantastic seriously.

Yeonjun had his eyes closed while lying down on his soft pillow until a little ting alerted him signalling someone messaged him.

He picked his phone and checked who is it only for a small smile to crawl on his lips.

It was Soobin.