🍁ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅: ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ᠻ꠸ꪜꫀ🍁

-
2 more weeks went by.

Along with the time Soobin's feeling were becoming something that he couldn't keep it to himself at that point.

Funny how he had a love hate relation with that feeling in the beginning but now he absolutely cherished it.

Coming back to the point, Yeonjun and Soobin were done with their studying for today and as Yeonjun was packing his stuffs, Soobin tapped his hand gently to grab his attention.

Boi, Yeonjun got butterflies just from the gentle tap.

"Hmm?"

"You said that your mom wanted to meet me right?" Soobin asked while Yeonjun just nodded slightly because he was actually right his mom was literally bugging him to bring Soobin to their house.

"Yes actually very much."

"So can I come with you now?"

"Huh? Now?" Yeonjun asked being surprised but then shrugged it when Soobin nodded strongly. He chuckled before grabbing his phone and shooting a text to his mom that He was bringing Soobin to their house.

"Let's go then, I texted mom."

Soobin smiled before entangling his fingers with the older's cold yet warm ones. A sense of euphoria washed over him instantly. Yeonjun couldn't hold back his blush by the sudden heart string tugging action.

But not gonna lie, he loved the feeling of Soobin's hand holding his.

Both of them walked through the quite road still Soobin holding Yeonjun's hand. Yeonjun tried to pull back his hand quite a while ago but it's like Soobin had his mind all made up that he is not letting go of his hands. Comfort. That's how he expressed it.

Yeonjun now drifted his attention to Soobin and spoke up-

"Wanna know something?"

"Huh? Sure. Go ahead."

Keeping his eyes straight in the warm colored leaves covering up the road, Yeonjun said-

"Do you know when I first got glasses I cried so much like when the doctor said that I have to wear it 24/7 now?"

"Wait why...." Soobin worriedly glanced at the elder who was busy eyeing the road while his mouth telling the story.

"Because.... I was scared."

Soobin unconsciously tightened his grip on the elder's hands as he immediately felt that he had to comfort the older. Yeonjun who got the message just laughed shaking his head.

"No no, don't get worried. I was scared of wearing glasses. Like what if my eyesight gets worse even more. Also I hate wearing this till now..... Feels like an extra burden on my face. Also I feel awkward wearing this till now."

Soobin who was speechless not knowing what to say or do at that moment.

He didn't know this thing.

Though Yeonjun is right. Like just think about it, you need help of another object just to see the things far away.

This is painful.

"I am sorry but it's okay to get scared you know. Look you are still going strong till now right? So I hope you don't give your mind or waste your energy thinking about issues like this."