🍁ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅: ꪻꫝ᥅ꫀꫀ🍁

-
Soobin groaned hearing that tring alarm sound from his phone. A few curse left his mouth as his body and whole system opposed to get up from the comfy bed and blanket.

He will just skip today-

As Soobin thought of that about to drift into sleep yet again that stupidly annoying warning popped up in his mind.

"And your attendance is less than 40 percent."

He unknowingly scrunched his face in pure annoyance. That sentence alone in his head was enough to snatch every ounce of his sleepiness forcing him to get out from his comfortable bed.

"Urgh Fuck this." Cursing by himself, he lazily picked himself up letting out few groans in the process but eventually got ready for the university.

To do some actual proper classes.

Not skipping them.

Let's see for how long.

Bad habits are like chewing gum that sticks hard to you and Good habits are like ice which melts away easily from you.

Now the rest depends on you whether you wanna throw that chewing gum away and keep that ice frozen.

Simple as that.

Only when spoken in words not in actions.

Soobin went out of his room and saw Hueningkai also packing his stuff only to get visibly surprised seeing Soobin all dressed up.

"Uh Good Morning Hyung." Hueningkai greeted rather confusedly.

"Hmm Morning."

When Hueningkai couldn't satisfy his curiosity by the only dry reply of the older, he asked-

"Where are you going Hyung? Do you have any work?" Soobin raised his eyebrows questionably but sighed realizing the younger was just naive and bound to be confused.

"University Hueningkai. Where else will I go?"

"Eh??" The younger exclaimed rather more loudly than intended making the older roll his eyes.

"Stop with this expressions. I am going. See you later." Saying this Soobin launched his bag over his shoulders exiting the dorm leaving an absolutely shocked Hueningkai.

"Gosh His actions are more unpredictable than the weather forecast." Hueningkai face palmed himself.

The boy got some rizz.

Within 15 minutes, Soobin reached his university and went towards his classroom with his always constant lazy and done posture.

As he entered the classroom, he earned him some shocked stares, glances, gasp from the other students who were way too shocked to put all things together.

Choi Soobin inside classroom that too within time?

Is the sun rising from the west side today?

Soobin was of course not so dumb that he will not understand the given reaction by the classmates. He rolled his eyes and stopped on his tracks, gossiping immediately coming to halt with him.

"Mind your own fucking business rather than gossiping about me." Soobin growled at the students who were visibly scared by the boy and by this, all of them shut off.

They obviously didn't want their heads to get snapped by the ruthless and rude boy.

Soobin rolled his eyes in annoyance before popping his headphone around his ears and blast out his ears with some good music until the boring lecture starts.