🍁ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅: ᠻ꠸ᠻꪻꫀꫀꪀ🍁

-
"Ow Ow Ow! It hurts. Will you please be gentle with those cottons?" Beomgyu complained to the other male nurse who just gave a done face to the injured boy.

"First of all stop moving so much!"

Beomgyu squinted his eyes hearing the ounce of informality in the other boy's annoyed tone.

"How old are you?"

"Excuse me?"

"Sorry I can't excuse you for now. But what's your age?" The other boy wearing a white apron only rolled his eyes at the boy sitting on the nursing bed.

"21. Happy?"

"I am older than you. I am 22."

"So?" The younger boy who was holding a wet cotton in his hand raised his eyebrows at the sudden information he got.

"What do you mean by so? I am older than you. I heard you talk informally to me! Wait- what's your name again?"

The other boy who heard this mumbled a few curse words under his breath. He just sighed as his eyes darted to the again bleeding cheeks of the older.

"Look, your cheeks are starting to bleed again. So please sit quite and let me finish this. I have to do this to the other boy as well." The younger male being frustrated said while signing towards Soobin who was sitting by the corner of the room hearing their conversation.

And he couldn't help but wheeze at the silly Convo, it was obvious that the boy nurse was frustrated with the blabbering of the other.

Saying this, the boy went back to lightly dabbing the wound wanting to put some bandages there. There was a silence of good 5 minutes. But Beomgyu again spoke up.

"You didn't tell your name yet."

The boy sighed in frustration while Soobin snickered hearing the unspoken response which was obviously annoyance. Soobin was having some free entertainment and boy he isn't complaining lol-

"Taehyun. Happy?"

"What makes you think I will be happy?"

"I swear to God-

Soobin who was formerly paying attention to the bickering duo now drifted his head to the door hearing it click open revealing Yeonjun and Huening rushing in.

Unknowingly, Soobin only eyes the specific male wearing glasses.

"The heck Hyung? You got into a fight? DAMN!" Hueningkai said being shooketh eyeing the bruised and still openly bleeding knuckles. But now it wasn't bleeding that much. Just the dried blood left it's traces on his wrist.

Yeonjun silently winced as he glanced at the knuckles of the younger.

And deep down, he knew it was his fault.

"You STILL didn't get your hands treated?"
Yeonjun said widening his eyes immediately coming towards the male. The male nurse who was treating the other boy immediately pulled up a guilty face.

"I-I am sorry. Actually Mrs. Lee wasn't here today, so I had to do this alone. I am sorry. I will do-

"It's okay... Just give me the first aid supplies." Taehyun now looked puzzled for a good amount of seconds.

"Huh?"

"I will treat his wounds. It's okay. You can treat Beom."

Soobin's ears perked up hearing this as he never in his world expected the older to take up on this step. He immediately spoke up in his cold tone.