" GAME "

SHEHNAAZ

I tossed and turned around on my bed and covered my ears with the pillow as my phone started to ring, I got up turning on the lights in my room and took my phone from the side table along with my glasses because you're girl can't see things. I saw sidharth name flashing over my screen can't he sleep it's 3 am.

" Sidharthhhhhhhhhhhh!!! "

" Shehnaazzzzzzzz"

" Why did you call me?? Do you need anything?? "

" Yes!! which color outfit  are you wearing tomorrow?? "

This idiot can I just kill him already is this the appropriate moment to ask such a stupid question.

" Sidharth it's 3 am, you can't be calling me to just ask this? "

" Just say it already, you haven't taken my clothes out for today and I'm getting late for the gym "

" Why??? Just why??

" Say me I will let you sleep "

" Blue, and now bye!! "

" Wait!!! "

" What is it?? "

" Do you want me to propose you for real ?? "

" Eww no I was just trying yo annoy  you "

" Fucking congrats than because now my mom and you're mother are expecting us to have an extravagant proposal "

" I never knew thet would take this so seriously??? "

" Well now they have, and today we are going to get our rings picked up for the engagement "

" Dummy the rings are meant to be surprise for each other!! "

" This isn't a real wedding!! "

" Hey!!! But I do like surprises, sidharthhhhh suprise me "

" What kind of ring do you want?? "

" I just asked you to suprise me!!! If you really know me than you will be getting the one I will like "

" Is it a challenge?? "

" Yes it is, let's see who knows each other well is it me or you "

" Game is on wifey!! "

" Don't call me that you asshole "

My mom dashed into my room startling me, I woke up getting scared. And my mom rushed in sitting on the couch in my room.

" Shehnaaz you are still sleeping?? Aren't you going for work?? "

" Mummy ji!!! Let me sleep "

" Come on you need to go to work and yaa I wanted to ask you this from a long time, when are you quitting "

" Quitting??"

" Haa, you can't be working with sidharth after marrying  him "