" WHY DO YOU CARE?? "

SHEHNAAZ

I just finished going through some files and creating a presentation for the upcoming project and meeting I had to go out with sidharth for lunch which I cancelled on going because I and sidharth had a fight . Emptying the cup of coffee I check the time which was 5:00 pm on the dot, this is our first fight after getting married , the main reason of the fight was regarding arjun , arjun wanted to go for the upcoming karan aujla concert with me which will be held at goa I said I would think about it and reach out to him later aka meaning " Sidharth say ek baar pucch lungi ", and when I took Arjun's name out of my mouth sidharth said an instant no for it I tried convincing him but it's sidharth shukla if he has made up his mind on anything you can't change his opinion , the whole conversation regarding arjun later on turn into an argument and into a fight he left the house angry to the gym, so I decided on ignoring him .

Taking my blazer off and clutching on to my handbag I enter my parents house to have a talk with viraj, I saw my mother sitting on the couch in the living room talking to her for few minutes I called viraj who came along with kajal soon baba was also here I saw kajal wearing a ring worth 90 lakhs I smirked internally showing the file to viraj which had pictures of kajal entering the bank linked to our company and swiping the card wearing a disguise on and also the pictures of her taking help of one of the men in our office who was working at the finance department, I kicked him out this morning into the jail and now it's kajal's time.

" What the hell??? Kajal how can you do this and why?? "

Yells my brother showing thr file to her she looks into the file gobsmack and towards me I grinned sitting next to my mom who was eating some pinni I to took a bite of the pinni's as popcorn's weren't available at the moment enjoying the show she dennis the proof again saying I'm sabotaging her relationship with my brother because I'm jealous of her and what not , my brother ignored her completely and demanded her to get the money back which she has taken and tell us the truth about whatever she has done. Apparently she agreed that she didn't like my brother and is here just for money, and they were never married she just lied so she can get inside the house and stole money from us getting forged signatures from him, I do feel bad for viraj for whatever just happened but I know that he is strong enough to get over this.

I enter our house carrying some pinni's, ladoos and snacks given by mom for sidharth, viraj apologized for whatever had happened I just forgave him as he wasn't in a right state of mind my mother is happy that kajal is out of the house and finally under police custody and everything is fine between our family they did ask me about sidharth I just said he was at work, walking inside the house I was instantly greeted with silence I look around to find an anxious meena tayii she sighs looking at me and mumbled something under her breath.

" Where were you shehnaaz ?? Sidharth has been calling you from morning you haven't been taking his calls or mine, he is really angry with you right now "

" I didn't get any calls and what are you talking about meena tayii it's just 9pm "

I said looking at the clock which strikes 11pm , " Fuck!!! I have been out all day I didn't know I spent a lot of time out with my family that I forgot to inform sidharth ", my thoughts were broken when I heard heavy steps walking down the stairs I look near the stairs to find a very angry looking sidharth who had messy hair, exhausted and scowl played on his face I saw him sigh out of relief but he was quick enough to cover it up, meena tayii was quick enough to talk saying sidharth that "He shouldn't scold me or get angry at me as it was the first time I have done something like this and I wouldn't repeat it back", he ignores her saying asking her to go back to her house which was maid's quarters he was spitting fires through his eyes , eyeing me from top to bottom.