"MUSEUM"

SHEHNAAZ

I wore my appron on, as I thought of cooking something. I and sidharth came back from London after a stress full week, I haven't spoken to him yet as I know he will be sleeping and from today on I'm not his assistant so I'm free from his commands, arrogance, annoying behavior and free from being his part time maid too. I got my pay check and approval for my resignation.

I quickly chopped up some veggies and marinated some panner as I was craving for some panner tikka and pulo , I heard the door bell ring, " Who could it be?? It's 1 am and I don't get visitors at the afternoon ".thinking I opened the door finding sidharth standing holding bags along with rita aunty smiling I moved aside for them to come in. She takes me into another bone crushing hug tapping my face lovingly, I look at sidharth who was tierd and exhausted, I took the bags from him placing it on the table giving them some water.

" Are you busy shehnaaz?? Did we disturb you?? "

" Not at all aunty i was just cooking some lunch, why don't you stay for lunch "

" Ohh i can smell the aroma of the food, it smells delicious I can't wait to have the food made by you "

" I would be more than happy to cook anything for you "

" Well I and sidharth had gone for shopping, he has got you some stuff's and the main reason I have got him along with me here as it would be easy to convy the message to you two together "

" Is it anything serious "

I ask feeling a bit tensed listening to rita aunty, what could it be?? I look at sidharth for some hint but he too looked as puzzled as me.

" I spoke to the pandit ji, he said that next month is the ideal for yours and sidharth wedding "

I just stood there dumbfounded, " Wait there is no way I'm getting married next month!!! " , I look up to find sidharth as shocked as me. Rita aunty spoke gaining our attention towards her.

" And shehnaaz this time , I and nilma are selecting you're wedding outfits because last time you chose something simple but this time we want it too look exclusive just made for you "

She says excited, I just stood there listening to her as I'm still in shock sidharth clears his throat getting me out of my thoughts I look up at him to find him signalling me to smile through his eyes which I did .

" Not just that we wanted to ask you guy's what type of a wedding do you need. So tomorrow we are meeting for lunch, it's just you guys, me you're mom and preeti and netu "

" Anything is fine aunty "

We sat having lunch together, rita aunty praised my cooking skills while sidharth just sat next to me devouring his meal meaning " He loved the food" , sidharth doesn't express much of his feelings and I know through his little actions what he is trying to say. But some times I expect him to express what he wants to say for instance I thought I liked sidharth and he likes me back when we were at school but turns out I meant nothing to him and now I don't find sidharth more than just a friend in anyway, and I don't think there would be ever something as love between us.

" Shehnaaz I hope you remember my friend sheena right?? "

" Yes "