" NO TOUCHING "

SHEHNAAZ

I watch the video on repeat knowing sidharth wouldn't do something like this and I can't absorb the fact that sidharth could cheat on me, but the video just say's another thing. After I was done cutting some watermelon I enter the house to find viraj sitting waiting for me .

" Well sidharth was here?"

He says as I sat next to him passing him the chopped fruit, I knew that he was here mummy ji said me he was here to take me back home. She asked me did we have a fight but I brushed it was saying I'm not feeling and I'm not feeling like going back anytime soon and she was ok with having me around .

" He said me couple of things "

" Ok "

" He had seen kajal and poonum few days back at a restaurant spending some time together, he thinks and so do I that they have set this up "

" How can you say that we don't have any proof regarding them?? "

" Sidharth said he would do anything just to get you back home. And it looks like he loves you a lot, do you   know?? "

" Yaa I know that he loves me.... "

" And did you confess it back to him? "

" No because he said he wants to be the one confessing it first , well how is he?? "

" He looks sick, exhausted, I'm pretty sure he hasn't taken a bath and have his hair messed up like a bird nest "

" Yaa I did call preeti yesterday to have a check on him and so with neetu I asked them to stay with him make sure he ate his meals and sleep well and wouldn't have an anxiety attack "

" What did they say?? "

" They said he was crying all day and wouldn't get out of his room, he first protested in not having his meals but later they convinced him and he hasn't had any kind of an attack yet "

" I think you should go back "

" What the fuck why?? "

"Maybe because both of you look and are miserable without each other , and let's be honest shehnaaz do you think he cheated on you "

" No , I don't think sidharth can cheat me with anyone or anything "

" You think he doesn't love you or appreciate you being in his life "

" No I don't think that, all I need is him to give an assurance which I have been wanting for a while now, I trust him more than myself but I need him to say it out loud that he trust's me and loves me "

" You need to give him the chance than, will you ?? "

Asked viraj looking at me waiting for my response.

" Well this might so crazy and fucked up . I just like him so that I wouldn't even think about giving him a divorce  or leaving him even if actually cheated on me maybe I'm way too toxic for this but I really do love him "

I sat in the mini garden looking at the fishes in the pond when I heard my phone buzzing, I saw there was another message and this time it was from poonum who texted me which said " I heard you and sidharth are having a divorce, is it true?? " . I read the message and I could feel the anger building up in me I immediately call her after reading the text she picks it after two rings.

" Hello "

" Hey shehnaaz I heard about the news and couldn't stop myself from texting you how sorry I feel about       it "

" Shut the fuck up poonum, I know what the hell are you trying to      do ?? "

" What are you saying?? "